chpt 9 ) SY conference and staying in london

harry and his driver drove me to BTS ' hotel. i greeted everyone and sat with them for two hours and we just hung out and i talked to them about their upcoming film and BGT.after that i got up and spoke to the members individually as they went and completed some of their personal work.harry arrived in the united kingdom before me and was staying with me as he didn't have school for two weeks.

after meeting them, me harry,david and harrys drivers were accompanied by security team 1 as i quickly stopped off at my house.i got inside and i dropped off all my luggage and davids luggage.all the stylist and my personal enterauge were at the hotel sleeping as they didn't need to be with me for today.the house was deserted.i had brought snow with me and i got snow some food.

we then drove to my parents house were i greeted them and harrys parents

we then drove to my parents house were i greeted them and harrys parents .after an hour with them i soon left.security team 1 ,david and i then began returning home.

i received a call

-TAEHYUNG-

me: hey

v: hey.so umm... i haven't been sleeping and i really wanted to take a walk around london,but all our security team are asleep and i don't know anyone apart from you who would know the way around here...sooooo do you wanna go around london with me?

me: yeah sure. is everyone else asleep?

v: yeah.

me:okay ,go and quickly tell manager sejin.we are about five mins from the hotel.cover up and be careful.once we are outside a member of security team 1 will come and get you.

v: yeah sure.thank byyyye

me: bye

i notified david and he turned round whilst calling security team 1 ,who were in a car behind us.

we got to the hotel and taehyung came downstairs and into the car.its 11pm.no one is outside right now.we got out the car and drove towards the london eye.

we got out the car and put on our mask ,sunglasses and hat.he has always been significantly taller than me.security team 1 (ST1) were thankfully out of uniform, one of them had gotten out a camera to film for "diamond diaries" (like bangtan bomb ,but for me) the walked around us but gave us significant space to talk privately.it practically empty here.after walking up to the london eye we took a few photos together and some individually.

tae: how are you holding up?

me:ha ha.i don't know. too much is going on for me to actually notice if im good or not.

tae: i feel like the crystal helped everyone a lot.all the idols feel like they have protection and peace.everyone is going out doing basic human activities now.i couldn't remember the last time i went to a game room.have you been out the house for fun recently?