chpt 50 ) the grammys 2020

26th january 2020

i was woken up today by yoona shaking me and saying "good morning , its time to wake up"

i raised my head slightly and looked at the staff members rushing into the room and setting up.there was about 7 cameras pointed at my face.

yoona opened the curtains and handed me an iPad with a note saying " the three with the red bands on the lens are vogue and the usual 2 are diamond diaries and there is 2 for the year end film."

me: ahhh , i see.good morning everyone.how are you all?im diamond .

the vogue presenter introduced himself as i got up out of bed and stumbled.

vogue was to be here with me today as i got ready for the grammys and they were going to follow me around on day.i got up and went to the toilet and brushed my teeth and splashed my face with cold water.i went to the dining table that was a few metres from my bed and faced towards the balcony.

i sat down and got my laptop out and began working.within seconds , a masseuse had begun massaging my face.after that the makeup team began putting on the basic makeup as i read emails and texted people.

then once they were finished i closed my laptop and headed to the bed where my outfit was payed out.i explained to the cameras the basis of the outfit and from when we began on deciding the designer and what to wear. the team who created the dress were here today and were to assist me until the red carpet on the dress.

me:  mr murad and i have met a few times in paris and new york and then when i saw a design of his , it was so stunning i contacted him right away and asked him if he could create a dress for me , for the grammy's. i was delighted that he accepted.

it took us about 30 minutes to get me into the dress and perfectly ready. it was literally humungous and hard to get into. before i got into it , i went to the toilet for the last time in hours.

 before i got into it , i went to the toilet for the last time in hours

once i was in the dress i wanted to cry , it was so beautiful.the designer complimented me and the cameras focused on the dress.

i stood waiting for the shoes to be taken out of their boxes. once the shoes were taken out of the boxes , staff members helped me get into them and then they grabbed me a stool so that i could lean on something whilst my makeup and hair got completed.

it took about two hours for me to finish getting ready. once i was i sat down and waited for vogue to begin the official interview.

interviewer: now this dress is going to be in the bridal fall collection of 2020 for mr murad. why choose the bridal collection for the grammys instead of the haute collection?

me: acctually , i saw a 2018 design of his from his bridal collection and i messaged him asking for him to design a dress for me . then when i got the drawings and the vision that he had , me and my team accepted the official deal and the dress began being produced. then a few weeks ago mr murad proposed that he add this to his bridal collection and i was honoured to be able to wear it before the rest of the collection comes out.