chpt 74) recording performances and new friends

10th November 2020

Today is the day after my final reharsals on the award show season performances. This ranged from MAMA to MMA to the new years performances.but I woke up with immense muscle pain(as mentioned in the last chapter). My back muscles were tensed, my legs were in pain with each movement. But more importantly, my stomach was in utter agony. I could feel each muscle cell scream in pain as I attempte to move. I woke up on the sofa at around 4am , after two hours of sleeping. My managers were minutes away from arrival , before they were to drive me to the set of my first shoot; but I called yoona and told her to send medics over asap.the medics arrived in time with my managers but when I asked lone (my security manager for home and hotel) to open the door she was confused as she had just woken up. My managers and medics came in and saw me , practically paralysed on the sofa.

Head medic: what happened?

I explained and they brought a masseuse out. The masseuse is the same one who was with me on tour for the past few years and she did her regular routine and my back and legs calmed down a bit. But my stomach....i got up and winced in pain from the constant stinging in my stomach.

Yoona came in as I was getting up. She came over to me and held my hand and shoulder , helping me stay up.

Yoona: she cant record , can she?

The head medic and masseuse began explaining how I had just overused my body for too long and that I needed rest before continuing.

Me: unnie , lets do it. I cant mess up my schedule and with the rising cases it will be harder to record as time goes on.

They went quiet.

Yoona: eunha , no , diamond...I am speaking to you as an elder when I say this...but you need to stop and rest.you might literally ruin your muscles for a long time if you record today and we cant force you into doing that at all.

Me: I know , but it messes with everyones lives and schedule and I cant do that, especially not with corona adding to the situation. We all know that the shooting sites are unable to be rented out at any other date...we kind of have to do it. I will be fine.get the cars ready and yoona unnie , please get me my small suitcase , it's a black ted baker one upstairs...carry on size...you know the 'emergency bag'. I cant go and get changed but it will help with the next day or so.

Yoona: she wont listen to any of us no matter what we say , so get ready I guess.

I walked towards the door and grabbed a mask and hat. I hid my face , I literally just woke up and you could tell.yoona helped me into my car and I was driven off to the first location.i sat through hair and makeup, after I did my basic morning routine in a tent and I shot the first video. We had fifteen takes and I had thirty dancers behind me , each exhausted and cold. My lips went blue halfway throughout recording and they had to change the planned makeup look and put on a bright red shade from dior (shade 999) just to hide the blue. My nails went blue too , but in the middle of hair and makeup they noticed and painted it cream pink. We shot it about fifteen times before they called for a break and I just collapsed , I couldn't hold myself up anymore. The behind the scenes cameras that were filming me caught it and I just lay on the concrete floor of the pavement near the han river , grabbing my stomach in an attempt to calm myself.

I was helped up and I was taken to a tent for the masseuse to deal with my muscles again.it got a bit better and  I put on muscle pain relief patches everywhere, after that I stretched and had my hair and makeup touched up. I didn't talk much, it took up too much of my energy.yoona left after a bit because she had a meeting and I was alone L...but its fine Im vibing...in pain.