Chpt 93) responses, exposes, LA with jungkook and blackpink

Well, one think about a scandal or expose: it only matters if you give it attention

-
I sat back in my chair and looked at all the stressed executives who had crowded into my room, waiting for a confirmation or denial that I'm dating this guy

Me: I'm only going to give a response on how to deal with this. Because I don't feel the need to address another rumour.

They all looked at me , I was wearing the clothes from the picture and just came back right after it was taken and posted online. Obviously it is me.

Me: the press office will release a statement with the usual expressions and then this paragraph " Hybe Entertainment is only able to track what the artist does during her designated schedule time. We cannot confirm her location or outfits during any day or moment in time. Therefor we are unable to confirm or deny that it is her in those photos. Regardless, Diamond's dating ban subsection in her contract ended years ago and therefor we hold no rights in having knowledge or information about who she may or may not be with since June 2015. This should apply to fans and the media. As a company, Bighit will no longer be responding to any dating allegations or rumours regarding Diamond due to vast amount that exist which would take up a lot of the companies resources. As a corporate company, Hybe Entertainment will follow the same path as Bighit Entertainment."

I looked at yoona and she sighed

If we don't give it any attention it will die down. Same as Taehyung and Jennies rumours right now, just ignore them and move on.

Me: but make sure the statement goes out after the guys agency releases a statement denying it. If we release it now we seem desperate and guilty. But later than them we seem professional and as if we are just responding to them.

After a brief response from the staff they all left and I said my goodbyes to the executives.yoona and David were left in my room.

Yoona: well I have spoken to his company via your private lawyers and they said the company will deny it.

I nodded and said "Yh it's what we planned"

Yoona: But...to drown them out so he avoids any backlash from your fans...they are going to put him in a fake relationship with this influencer

I looked up straight into her eyes

Me: oh

David: it's in his contract with them under marketing rights of the agency so he can't say no.

Me: I see . Well we will just have to deal with it when the time comes

Yoona: no in their statement they will say he is dating her instead of you. It will be released in an hour or so

What?

Me: and who is she?

David : here look at her profile. 2 million on tiktok, 1.5 million on Instagram and 500k on YouTube. Our background research say Her stepdad is a former oil executive and her mother is a literature professor at yonsei...she is Korean and lives in Seoul...they chose her because it would match his flight and work records in the country and she is signed to their label.

Me: I know her , I saw her in Seoul fashion week

David: yeah. What would you like us to do?

I will call Isaac first before deciding anything

I called him and be answered

Isaac: guess I was right about being photographed