chpt 46) rehearsals, interviews and my mental health

9th january 2020

today  i woke up by the screaming of jimin and taehyung. i literally thought someone had died. i ran out of my room , half dead and saw them at the kitchen counter screaming at each other

taehyung: STOP TELLING ME TO DO THE EGGS , YOU KNOW I HATE THE SMELL

jimin: WELL YOU CANT COOK EITHER OR MEASURE THE FLOUR RIGHT , LOOK AT THE MESS YOU MADE!

yoongi and hoseok came up behind me

yoongi: what is going on?

hoseok: eunha's gonna kill them

i watched as a security guard ran into the kitchen

me: HEY HEY HEY, we are okay , dont worry , i will deal with this.

i waled out from the door and to the kitchen counter.there was a piece of paper that said " 200 g flour and 3 eggs"

i grabbed a two bowls and the weighing scaled.i measured the four and cracked the eggs.

me: i swear to fucking god , if you scream like that again i will personally skin you alive and boil you alive with salt. shut the fuck up i have thirty minutes left to sleep.

they stood at the counter with flour all over them and the two rap members staring at me. i stormed past them and walked to my room , from there i flung myself onto my bed.

i couldn't go back to sleep , i could hear them still shouting from here. it woke snow up from her bed and she was quite lost and confused. i rolled my eyes and went to get my self ready for the day.

after about thirty minutes i was ready and in clothes , i went back to the kitchen and saw that they were trying to cook the pancakes but the two that they have made are burnt as fuck.

me: morning hyung

jimin: why did you wake up?

me: cause you guys were screaming and i couldnt really get back to sleep anyway?

jimin: you feeling good?

me: i am literally so dizzy , like i feel like i am drunk or something.

taehyung: are you?

me: you know i dont drink

taehyung: oh the irony deficiency

i went to the fridge and grabbed a bottle of coke and was about to drink it

jimin: hey hey , what the fuck? at 6am? are you insane?

taehyung: drinking this will make you drunk , you know how you react to it!

i have this thing where , when i drink coca cola , i become the equivalent of a drunk person. i loose some self control and get really dizzy, i also get giddy and in a state of feeling "high".i am genuinely being serious , i do acctually have this.

me: i need it for today, go away.

i chugged it down and sat on a chair before deciding to help them

i took over the cooking section and they reverting to cleaning the kitchen from the mess they made.i made about 15 or so pancakes before i got tired , then i made another 15 before the batter was finished.

once we had made all the pancakes and cleaned the kitchen , we set up the dining table for us , yoona , david , the other members and the security guards . then we got nutella , other spreads and fruits out before we went to call on them.