chat 35) aftermath , arguments , out with friends

25th november 2019

 i woke up  quite later than usual today . around 7 am . i skipped working out , i took a shower and headed straight to the office. i had decided to take snow with me to work, there was no one at home to look after her

  i had decided to take snow with me to work, there was no one at home to look after her

as soon as i was picked up i noticed that today was not going to be an average day..the car parked as usual and i said "goodbye " to the driver as he began to leave the car park. i took the elevator up and as soon as i was on my floor , as soon as i stepped out of the elevator, the entire floor went quiet.silent.ghostly.

me: wow , great to see you guys too.

 yoona must have seen me walk out of the elevator because i heard her shout "back to work "

the thing is with my floor of the building. only the top employees and the most important work here. so me , the other executives , my assistant , the legalities team ECT. they are also the people who tend to know the most about me , the most company "secrets". they are also the most trusted employees. i know some of them very well and the company knows that they are ensured with everything.which is why they went quiet after i arrived. they all know how badly this has effected me.

i spent a few minutes in my office  and i read through a few files and briefing documents before i called a few employees into one of the meetings rooms. i had a few of the lawyers , a few or the pr team and yoona and the rest of my assistants.

me: okay i would like to begin this meeting off with an apology . yesterday i was completely out of contact. i am certain you all know why.so lets leave that there. we are not going to comment of my friends death as a company. bighit as a company will not be commenting on her passing. i may comment in the passing later as i am a well know figure who is often mentioned now that she has...now that she has...gone. but umm, yeah. legalities team , i would like you all to sue the harshest comments under my posts or bighit posts relating the deaths or any mentions of "suicide" that is there with intent. as always am expecting a report for each person and comment sued before it takes place.  public relations team , i need you guys to simply remove me from any headlines , although there are a few, there should be none. dispatch are garunteede to not mention my name at all , but other companies are getting a bit to egotistical. so lets get my name out of there. i dont want any attention at all  right now.  yoona , please send me the schedule for the next six days. now everyone , in six days time the award shows will officially begin.lets keep up the amazing work. any questions?

an employee: PR team - do we need to make you seem essentially "happy" or anything for the public?

me: no , just make sure i stay out of the publics view and mouths for now. its too disrespectful to hara and her family.

i watched a few people finish taking notes

me: great ,anything else?

silence