42

A/N: sooo i did a review on my previous chapters and I think my writing is a little too long for most of them? like i was scrolling on my phone and it took awhile to get to the bottom of a chapter LOL usually i try to make sure each chapter is aro...

A/N: sooo i did a review on my previous chapters and I think my writing is a little too long for most of them? like i was scrolling on my phone and it took awhile to get to the bottom of a chapter LOL usually i try to make sure each chapter is around 1500 words idk what do yall think! as an experiment im gonna make this chapter a little shorter but still put the key events in hahaha >:) enjoy !!

MINJUN POV

A few days later

Putting my phone in my pocket, I step out of the car and lean against it. Tomorrow's the day, and everything needs to go well. Her heels click, disrupting the peaceful night air. I look up and smirk at her curvaceous figure. Damn, she is so fucking hot.

She rolls her eyes at me, folding her arms and pushing her boobs up. "How was work, baby?" I whisper in her ear, drawing her closer to me by her waist.

"Just a little more and we'll be free," she slides her hands down my chest, inching further down.

I groan in frustration. "You know what to do tomorrow," I hiss. One small movement from her and I may end up giving into temptations right here.

She gives me a heated kiss, moaning into it. "Don't worry, I got it," she says. "Now how about we settle your little 'problem', hm?"

I give her waist a squeeze, eyes darkening with lust. I take her hand and we get into the car, her hands moving further down. Too easy...

HYOJIN POV

The whole building looks so plain and empty. Excitement fills me quickly, knowing my first big project is about to be put into action. A worker nearby suddenly catches my eye. She seems to be telling the movers to place the bar in the wrong location. I panic and quickly make my way over.

"Hey! I thought I made it clear that the bar goes that way," I tell her, slightly frustrated things seem to be going downhill right at the start. She bows at me apologetically.

"Sorry, Ms Ki. I thought you told me just now that you wanted to change it last minute. I think that was Ms Na I was talking to before, sorry for the mixup," she explains herself. Ugh, that meddling bitch.

I see her telling off another worker and feel my blood boil. "What the hell do you think you're doing?"

She spins around quickly and looks at me bored. "I'm making decisions I feel Mr Park will find most satisfactory. I'm here on his behalf, you know."

I clench my fist, resisting the urge to slap her across her stupid perfect face. "But this is my project, and if I remember correctly Mr Park gave me full authority over you and your actions. You will do as I say," I remind her standing my ground.

"Well, I for one see so many things wrong with what you're doing. Thank God you're not majoring in interior design," she snorts.

Her comment ticks me off and I snap quickly. "Fine. You know what? I don't need your shit today. Go take your opinionated ass elsewhere. I'll handle today's set up, come back tomorrow when you've turned off your bitch mode."

She jaw slacks and her eyes double in size. I've never snapped at anyone like that before, and truthfully I'm starting to regret my words. I hear her huff and glare at me one last time before making her way out of the renovating building.

For the next few hours I do all I can to invest myself in the setup of Cyber Club but really my mind goes back to when I yelled at Hyerin. She makes me feel like shit all the time, but I am not like her to play fire back with fire. It's only natural for my soft personality to feel guilt. Maybe I should apologise to her...

The past few weeks have been absolute hell with her on my ass almost all the time. I just want this to end honestly. Even if it means putting my pride aside and apologising for whatever the hell I've done to her.

Before I realise it I've overworked myself past working hours. I make my way back to the Park Co to see if Jimin has ended his work yet. I texted him earlier but he hasn't replied yet, my best guess is that he's drowned himself in his work too. As the lift door opens the first face I see is not the one I expect.

"Mr Park," I address him monotonously, no emotion escaping.

"Hyojin, we are friends, aren't we? Lose the formalities, baby," he purrs.

I don't want to keep being afraid of Minjun, so I stay rooted at the spot I'm standing at despite all voices in my head screaming for me to take steps backwards.

"We are less than friends, same goes to your bitchy girlfriend."

I turn my heel to get into the lift when he spins me around suddenly, pinning me to the wall. My body slams onto the cold surface, making me wince and stare at him wide-eyed. My tough exterior has completely been diminished, and the position we are in makes me feel so vulnerable. I look around warily, realising all the workers have gone home and the floor is completely empty but the two of us.

"I would watch how I run my tongue if I were you, Ms Ki," he bares his teeth menacingly, me swallowing down a whimper. "You were acting so tough just now, where did that all go?" he chuckles darkly, sending a shiver up my spine.

I look away from his face out of nervousness but he forcefully grabs my cheeks roughly turning my head to look at him once more, unable to hide my fear from him. Jimin, where are you...

"Look at me when you're being spoken too. It's very rude when you don't," he snarls. Unexpectedly, he retreats back a little allowing more space between us. I let go of the breath I was desperately holding on to.

He scoffs at my action, turning his body to leave. "He's in his office," he informs me, running his hands through his brown hair.

I raise my eyebrow a little, surprised he's even slightly helping me. After the whole ordeal with him I don't say a word of thanks and get into the lift as quickly as possible. Before I close the door I hear him speak once more.

"The spirit is willing but the flesh is weak, sweet Hyojinnie."

The doors close on his smirking face and I'm taken up, left alone to dwell in my own confusion. Okay, that was weird even for him.

As I reach the top floor, the only source of light in across the entire office is the lift lights pooling into the room. It's so creepy when there's no one around. Not wanting to stick around any longer, I take long and fast strides towards Jimin's office. The panic of being in the dark seemed to take up my all attention, blocking out the moans coming from inside.

I turn the knob slowly before pushing myself inside, however the scene in front of me clenches at my heart tightly, making it physically painful to breathe.

Immediately colour drains from my face as Jimin and Hyerin scramble off each other.

"H-hyojin..."