HYOJIN POV

3pm

I feel him smile through the kiss and I do the same. We both wanted to do this for so long we can't deny it now. I feel him deepen his lips on mine, becoming more desperate in his hold. His hands move to my neck, while mine roam his back. As the kiss gets more heated, I'm pushed backwards till I hit the bed.

He falls on top of me and breaks the kiss for a second just to look at my face. I suddenly feel self-conscious. I probably look like a mess, cheeks flushed and swollen lips.

"You look so beautiful," he sees through my train of thoughts. He's about to go for my neck when–

"I thought I fucking told you guys."

Anxiety shoots through my whole being and I fling Jimin off me. Yes, fling. I pushed him off me so hard he flew backwards and almost hit Yoongi at the doorframe.

"Ow..." he groans, massaging his own ass while staring up at Yoongi with the most disgusted look on his face.

Namjoon comes in after hearing all the commotion. As soon as he reads the room he sighs and hands Yoongi a 20.

"Alright, you were right hyung," he grumbles, disappointed. "I thought you kids would be more responsible." Now he's looking at us like he's our dad, hands on his hips and shaking his head.

Did they bet on us in here?

Jimin turns to look at me now, face ridden with pain and embarrassment. I'm trying my best not to laugh, looking at his state. I help him up as he limps towards the bed.

"I'm sorry..."

"If you really were you wouldn't look like you might burst any minute," he grumbles.

That's when I stop holding back and break into laughter.

"Would you like some ice? For your butt." My suggestion only causes Yoongi and Namjoon to start laughing at Jimin and I see him shrivel into a tiny spot on the bed.

"Why would I need ice when I have you baby," he whispers into my ear seductively. I flinch and stop laughing, cheeks now a darker shade of pink.

"Alright, we'll leave you two to it. Sorry for ruining the mood, please continue!" Namjoon smiles brightly and makes beckoning gestures at us, as if that would help get the mood back. He pushes Yoongi out the room and gives us both a "fighting" gesture. I roll my eyes and face Jimin.

"Are you okay?"

"Kiss it and make me feel better."

"In your dreams."

"Hey, you fling me across the room and you're not even gonna help me get better? God, you're such a princess."

"I'm your princess."

He pauses at my statement. I guess he wasn't expecting that. A smile makes its way to his face though he tries to hide it. He suddenly clears his throat and tries speaking in a normal tone.

"You have your sketches to show me?"

Mhm. I nod and take them out of my bag. I sit next to him on the bed and lay them out in front of him, seeing him staring at them in deep thought.

"It's going to be a flare-cut on you, that way when you move the fabric can capture the wind movements behind you. I was wondering, since I want my photos to be unique aside from everyone else's, could you maybe choreograph a short dance for when you wear the garments? I'll do my best to capture the movement on camera. Preferably contemporary, their movements are very elegant and graceful."