29

HYOJIN POV

HYOJIN POV

1130pm

After knocking several times the door swings open almost hitting my face. To my disappointment, Yoongi serves me his famous unamused face after seeing me recoil back in shock.

"You know, Hyojin, I'm really disappointed in you. I thought you of all people would never disappoint."

I flinch at his statement. I forget Yoongi has no filter, but it's the truth.

"Please, I just need him to hear me out. I'll only need 5 minutes."

I see him sigh, looking straight at me with pure disappointment and bitterness. He really cares for Jimin...

"Fine. Any longer and I'll throw you out myself."

I heave a sigh of relief, thankful he let me in.

I go to his room and see him sitting at his bed. As soon as he sees me his eyes narrow and he breathes out carefully.

"Jimin please just hear me out. Just this once and I'll disappear, please."

For a minute he gets up and my heart drops as he walks to the bedroom door, only for it to be picked up when he merely closes it for privacy.

"I don't want you to disappear. I just said I needed time." He sighs.

"I'm so sorry it ever happened. Just thinking about it makes me feel nauseous. I care for you Jimin, so much it hurts. I promised myself I'll never hurt you and I've done just that. It didn't mean anything."

My words fall out carelessly. Everything I've prepped to tell Jimin somehow not coming out cohesively, probably due to my nervousness.

"Hyojin, I don't think you fully understand how I feel. I know exactly what happened, and I know you weren't expecting it either. But to see it happen in reality and not been from a nightmare, that's what I hate the most. My trust has been abused, so many times. I felt completely hopeless but the moment I met you I thought you'd change fate for me. I guess I was wrong."

"I want to make it up to you Jimin, please tell me how. I promise you this won't happen again. It hurts to see you like this," I sob hard, my whole body shaking. He has tears glistening in his eyes too, the tears I caused.

"Just leave me alone."

I panic hearing his words. "W-what? Do you really want that?" I try my best not to sound afraid but my quivering voice betrays me.

"Yes, please leave now."

I grab my head walking in circles trying to calm myself down.