22

A/N: PLEASE READ

Hi guys! So sorry I took a longer break from writing. I just finished a pretty big assignment! Haven't slept well the past few days because of it haha. Anyways I'm back! The main reason why I called this chapter quick delivery is because it's mainly like a filler chapter just to introduce a new character and some background to him! Don't worry more exciting things are coming;) Can you guess who? hehe thank you for reading x

 Anyways I'm back! The main reason why I called this chapter quick delivery is because it's mainly like a filler chapter just to introduce a new character and some background to him! Don't worry more exciting things are coming;) Can you guess who?...

HYOJIN POV

Tuesday, 2pm

"Hyojin-ah! You're on catering today," Imo calls from the storage room. Sigh.

I hate doing catering alone, with Jimin the workload doesn't seem as tiresome but he has a class to teach so he's not scheduled for today. "Where to, Imo?"

"Daehyun dance academy."

Oh.

Imo smiles the moment she sees my face light up uncontrollably.

"We're catering for their staff lunch today, and they agreed to sell our instant coffee packets as a partnership. Put the box of instant coffee packets at the reception desk, okay?"

I nod affirmatively, trying to keep my professional face.

I take the box from her hands and set them down in the van. I close the back door and hop in front to sit in the passenger seat. As I'm about to close the door, Imo stops me once more.

"Ah, what is it, Imo?" I ask her, confused.

"If you decide to take a longer lunch break after your delivery, I won't tell anyone."

She passes me a knowing smile before closing the door and going back into the cafe. I sit quietly in my seat as the van driver begins journey, secretly smiling to myself.

"You look like a complete fool," I hear him say.

"Shut up, hyung." I tell Taehyung.

"Excuse me? You're a girl you shouldn't call me that."

"I am not calling you Vincent van gogh."

"Come on, everyone calls me that."

"Literally no one does. You're just trying to start shit."

He rolls his eyes at me. "Be thankful Jimin can tolerate your ass. Not everyone can you know, it's a talent."

Oh no he didn't.

I punch him hard in his left arm, causing him to swerve a little. "Hyojin! I'm fucking driving!"

I don't pay attention to him and see that we've reached. "We're here!" I announce, opening the door before he stops and hopping out of the van. I rush to the back and take out the box first, before helping Tae carefully retrieve the carts of food and coffee prepared for the Daehyun staff.