39

HYOJIN POV

HYOJIN POV

I'm eating with Heeyoung, Yoongi and Taehyung in the university cafe. Apparently Yoongi comes and goes sometimes since he's part of the music exchange programme for Youngie's major, which probably means they've fucked on campus more times than anyone would like to know.

I turn to Taehyung who seems to be the only other normal one here casually eating his sandwich. "So how are things with you and Chae?"

He hides his face a little with his long bangs. Did I just see him blush? Cute.

"We're doing fine... She invited me over to her place tonight," he mutters the last part almost silently.

"Ooh, someone's getting some tonight," I tease him, making him shrink further into his chair to my amusement.

Heeyoung suddenly slams her palm onto the table dramatically, sitting up from Yoongi's shoulder. "Fuck yes, Tae! You're finally getting laid!" She narrows her eyes and points at him in victory, the look on his face shows she spoke a lot louder than he would have liked her to.

"Oh my god shut up Youngie, you're gonna make him shrivel up into nothing," I laugh at their exchange.

She rolls her eyes before casually leaning back against Yoongi, who seems to be stuffing himself with pasta. "So, Hyojin," his muffled voice making us all giggle as he speaks with his mouth full. "When are you and Jimin gonna do it?"

I choke on my food, heaving and coughing violently. Yoongi and Heeyoung seem to think me dying is funny, judging by how they can't stop laughing their asses off.

"I'm just... not ready yet..." I murmur, suddenly embarrassed. Taehyung looks over to me with a pout. My only friend with real emotions...

"It's alright if you're not, 'Jin-ah. There's really nothing wrong with that," he smiles at me comfortingly.

"Thanks, Tae." Yoongi opposite me snorts obnoxiously. "Yeah, it's fine really, 'Jin. We just can't believe there's someone like you when me and this bitch can literally fuck for a whole day and then at night again."

I cringe thinking about it, if they really do I'll have to avoid my dorm for at least two days. Heeyoung turns her head to me. "Yeah 'Jin. But when you come out of that virgin bubble of yours hit us up first. I think it'll be a good idea for the four of us to have a foursome together," she puts on a Cheshire smile.

Me? Butt-naked let alone with three other people in the same room? Not a chance. "Hell no, that will never be on the table."

She pouts like an unhappy child, making me cringe at her attempt to act cute. "Come on, think about it. Your boyfriend's best friend and your boyfriend, let alone your best friend and you. Together. Smooshing booties and shit. Sounds pretty solid to me."