48

2 Days left to end of soulmate bond

THIRD PERSON POV

She whimpers in pain helplessly on the floor. Now unbound to the chair, but the jab to her back was extremely painful. She looks up at the blonde now jet black-haired girl in black stilettos and is met with her bright red lips forming a devious smile.

"Why hello there, Ki Hyojin," Hyerin snickers.

Get away. The only thing running through Hyojin's mind right now. She manages to lift her head up, but the rest of her body felt paralysed and immediately shocked her head back down to the ground. Her panic comes in lethargic waves, seeming as though she has no strength to even find anxiety in her body. "W-what did he..."

"I told my soulmate I'd like to speak to you letting you know your place, and he came up with this brilliant idea," her eyes widen with excitement, gesturing down to Hyojin's helpless and unmoving body.

The fact that she wasn't tied down to anything yet being forced to stay there still on the ground while Hyerin walks around in comfortable clothing looking down at her really sends a clear message on position and roles.

Desperate, the only way Hyojin can escape is with her eyes. She looks around, anywhere but to her face. Hyerin finds this amusing before her amusement quickly turns to irritation. She grabs her face harshly, Hyojin almost feeling tears prick her delicate eyes.

"Look at me when I talk to you because you will hear what I have to say," she grits her teeth at her. 

Shakily, she begrudgingly holds gaze with the woman, a fire igniting in her devil eyes.

"Good. I assume Minjun told you about our soulmate bond?"

Hyojin nods slowly, face still held in her hands. Her action causes her to realise it as well, taking her hands away harshly letting the paralysed female's face hit the ground rough.

She grunts in pain at her throbbing temples, yet still locking eyes with her. "Whether you believe it or not I really couldn't care less. Just know that this means I could fail at catching you over, and over again, but you'll still never be able to run away from me. I'll just redo the day and you'll never know," Hyerin laugh sickly at this, revelling at the very thought.

However, Hyojin knows better. She isn't that stupid either, knowing not to blurt out the very important piece of information her kidnapper isn't aware off.

"You don't deserve it," she spits, glaring directly at her fiery slit eyes.

Hyerin gives her a look, almost saying "be careful with what you say" but Hyojin moves past it. "You don't deserve having a soulmate bond!" she says louder.

Immediately a slap rings through the entire room echoing off the walls and even into the hallway. The painful sting reverberates in her cheek, almost tasting blood in her mouth.