24

HYOJIN POVFriday, 12pm

HYOJIN POV
Friday, 12pm

Taehyung and Jimin have been sucking up to me ever since the incident. As much as I love my ass being kissed by two beautiful men, I feel like they're being over the top. Even if I make the tiniest sigh they stop what they're doing and come to my side. Jimin's a lot more intimate at home now too, showering me with kisses of guilt.

Home.

I didn't even notice when I started thinking of his apartment as home. Each night I sleep in his arms has me becoming more rooted to the apartment. I've officially bought extra towels and toothbrushes just for the nights I stay over now.

"Will you guys stop staring at me? I already forgave you. Plus now I get to check concussion off my bucketlist," I laugh at the adorable males in front of me.

"O-okay. I'm sorry is there anything I can help you with?" Taehyung awkwardly poses, whereas Jimin just looks away. He stands to the side of the counter, hands fiddling with each other.

I look around, still foaming up the milk for the latte.

"Could you maybe replace the seat cushions to the square ones? The new batch arrived this morning but I haven't gone through it yet." He nods and walks away.

"Looks like we're alone now, soulmate," Jimin whispers close to my ear, holding me by my waist. I, however, feel unfazed by his action.

"I met Chaeyoung the other day."

He grows silent at that.

"When I went to the academy to do catering. You guys met there?"

He nods robotically, showing no emotions. "Yeah, I was teaching and she was someone in my class. She's now transferred to Hoseok's class though. Why do you ask?"

I sigh, feeling insecure about what she said at the time. I speak in a quiet voice.

"You love to dance. And I want you to be happy, so I wanna learn how to, so one day maybe we can do a duet together..." The machine lets out a high-pitched whine, letting me know the milk is finished foaming.

As I'm switching it off Jimin grabs my wrist suddenly. I'm forced to look into his beautiful hazlenut crescent eyes. A tiny smile forms on his pink plump lips.

"Ki Hyojin, you don't know how happy that makes me feel. I'd love more than anything to dance with the woman I love, but if you're feeling insecure from whatever Chaeyoung told you, don't be. You are more than enough for me, soulmate. Much more than she will ever be."

I smile at that, his words making a warm fuzzy way into my heart. Feeling more reassured than ever, I giggle and boop his nose lightly. "Okay, soulmate." He smiles reassuringly and kisses the top of my forehead, walking to the kitchen to work. I turn back to the latte and pour the milk foam on top.