32

A/N: OMG THANK YOU FOR 100 VOTES <3 im so happy!!

this was an interesting chapter to write. i was contemplating putting it in Hyojin's POV as usual, but i thought why not spice it up a little? an outsider's view may pick up a few things you may not see in first person:D find out why chaeyoung's so obsessed over jimin;) the answer may surprise you!

HOSEOK POV

Friday, 1pm

Hyojin's been practising hard for the past week. Jimin's been practising the same dance in his own free time as well, and I can't wait for him to see how much of a great dancer she is. He's been very mysterious as well, everytime I asked him how they met he'd say they met in a different time. That's some poetic shit right there.

I see Chaeyoung taking a water break, eyeing Hyojin's movements judgingly. They've been picking at each other ever since the first lesson. This cannot end well.

"You're such a klutz," The brunette glares at her.

This causes Hyojin to stop all movement, levelling up with her. "You're not perfect either, that's why we take this class isn't it?"

I hear them bicker back and forth when another student calls me for help. Halfway through consulting him I hear a loud crash and all eyes turn to look at the two females in a heated argument, with Hyojin now forcefully pushed onto the ground.

"Hey, hey," I call out to them, not wanting to cause a further scene though my warning reaches neither of their ears.

"You know what, you think you're so good I bet I can prove you otherwise. You're not as talented as you think you are, fake-ass," Chaeyoung spits at the fallen girl, who's now rising up to her feet. 

I step between them, trying to ease the tension in the room. "Chaeyoung, there's no need for tha–"

"Fine. Let's do it then."

I turn my head to Hyojin so fast I think I get whiplash in the process. "Hyojin, I-I don't think–"

"No, I want to."

Sigh. I'll never have a say in anything, will I?