19

A/N: hi sorry please bear with me the gifs dont seem to be working:( ill update this chapter and let you guys know!! so sorry:((

UPDATE: i have removed the gifs in total as every gif I tried adding was too big for Wattpad format:(( hope yall still like the video tho! hehe

HYOJIN POV

2 weeks later

The past couple of weeks have been extremely productive. I'm sewing up the last 10% of my refraction take on men's fashion, finally sleepless nights of sewing and sewing will pay off soon. I managed to book an empty studio for thursday too, I can't wait to see how my work is modelled on Jimin. To see what he's come up with for my concept photos. I went all out and booked a big studio just so he can have a bigger stage. A few more students start strolling into the sewing studio, meaning my slot is up. As I'm packing up Hyerin strides over to me, arms crossed.

"Hyojin, right?"

I look up at her, confused why she's asking my name again. Then I recall two weeks ago when Jimin and I restarted that day we never went back to the ice cream shop and met her.

"Yeah. Can I help you, Hyerin?"

Her eyes widen, not expecting me to know her name but carries on with what she wants to say.

"I know this sounds weird, but I remember a month ago this really hot blonde guy came to the uni for lunch with you."

I frown at the mention of Jimin.

"Why would you remember something like that?" I bluntly question her.

She scoffs and rolls her eyes at my tone. "How could anyone forget a face like that?"

I grip the hem of my dress hard, trying to control my temper. Who does she think she is?

"His name, is it Jimin?"

Fuck. My eyes widen and look at her conflicted. How does she know?

"U-um.. I..." I don't know how to react to that.

"Huh, I'll take that as a yes. That's all," she dismisses me and sets her stuff down on the table, acting as if she had full authority over what I do. I scoff and take the rest of my belongings with me, dismissing my strange encounter with her.

Friday
3pm

I've finally finished sewing the full piece. I hold it up in front of me and smile proudly as I steam the garment. I give it to Jimin and he leaves to put it on.

"Jimin! You ready?" I call from the couch. He's been in the changing room for at least 5 minutes now.

"U-uhm Hyojin, I'm not sure how to put this on without ripping your work," I hear him nervously stutter, struggle echoing in his unseen movements. Oh no, is it too confusing? I quickly go up to the curtain separating him from me.

"Can you open up? I'll help you put it on."

He hesitates for a while, but slowly pushes the curtains open revealing his shirtless body tangled in the piece. I feel my cheeks heat up and try to get the top piece off before he rips a hole in it. Once it's off i open it up, looking for the arm holes. I straighten it up and place it over his head, trying not to look at his half-naked body.

"Like what you see?" He smirks shamelessly.

I look all over the place ignoring his eyes, to which he only laughs playfully at.