33

HYOJIN POV

HYOJIN POV

2pm

That's why she was always so obsessed with him.

Not because she loved him, but because she hated that she wasted her time and love on him. Maybe I do deserve that punch...

Jimin on the other hand goes slack, realising his part in this is much bigger. I see it in both their eyes: regret. Regretting ever meeting each other.

"I'm sorry," he quietly whispers, but sounding ten times louder in the quiet and thick atmosphere.

Her look softens and she begins to slow her breathing down. "I'm sorry, Chae, I really am. I'm sorry you had to put up with me all these years and I'm sorry I could never be enough."

She turns her head to her side, folding her arms in front of her. "Just go" is all she spits coldly.

I look at her with pity while she scrunches up her face, a million things running through her head. I think it's best for me and Jimin to leave and not say anything else. I look to Hoseok whose lips are pursed tightly. I give him a half-smile before walking out with Jimin.

He put his cap on my head and pulls it down, making me wince at the pain. I silently thank him for shielding me, not wanting people to get the wrong impression.

As we enter the apartment Jimin sits me down on the kitchen stool and starts looking around. "Hyungs do you know where the first-aid kit is?"

Namjoon and Yoongi appear from the corridor looking concerned and curious at the same time.

"Jimin-ah why do you need–OH MY GOD" Namjoon yells, damaging my eardrums while I slowly take the cap off revealing my busted face.

"Damnnn Hyojin, you straight up look like shit," Yoongi drags, amused.

I roll my eyes and poke my tongue out of my cheek, forgetting it's still swollen and immediately feeling the sharp sting of it. "Ow..."

"That looks bad. What happened?" Namjoon holds my shoulders, carefully examining my bruised cheek and swollen jaw.

"Chaeyoung," I sigh, not really wanting to relive it.

He nods understanding the situation and doesn't push further. Yoongi comes out with the first-aid kit, handing it to Jimin.

"You know, you should really treat that," he says lazily.

"You think?! Then why the fuck would I ask for the kit, hyung?!" Jimin stands up aggravated, looking wide-eyed at Yoongi as if he was the dumbest man alive.