playlist: Sweet Night by V :) (for best experience play this as you start the chapter!)

Namjoon and Jimin look so cute here,, 

I added a picture of Hyojin's ootd if you're having trouble envisioning it:) enjoy!

HYOJIN POV

10pm

Jimin has been opening up to me more during dinner, talking about his mom and tiny details of his childhood. He was right about Halmoni's soup, it does warm the heart. Sometimes it gets quiet, but none of us seem to mind. The silence is blissful and fulfilling for both of us. As we finish eating, Jimin gets up from his seat.

"I'm gonna go pay. Stay here and don't try anything, that move won't work on me anymore," he jokes. I merely laugh and give him a sign to go pay.

As he's handing the man at the counter money, Halmoni comes up to me and puts a loving hand on my back. I look up to her and see her eyes wrinkling into a gorgeous smile.

"You're special to him." Hm?

"What do you mean, Halmoni?"

"Jiminie... He never brings his friends with him here. I never see him with anyone else other than his mom. You are the very first person he's brought to visit me, after her death." 

My smile falters slowly. What?

"He sees his mother in you, you're just like her too. Be good to Jiminie, he needs that light in his life again." She smiles sympathetically, before leaving my side as Jimin returns.

"Thank you for the meal, Halmoni. It was nice seeing you again," Jimin bids goodbye as he hugs her fragile figure.

"Then come by more often, Jiminie! I missed you a lot, you know," Halmoni playfully complains.

She then turns to me and pulls me into her famous warm embrace.

"You too, Hyojin. Jiminie should bring pretty girls like you more often, good for my business."

I laugh and hold her tight. As I bring her closer to me, I whisper so Jimin can't hear us.

 "I promise you, Halmoni."

As we are walking back to my dorm room, I'm replaying Halmoni's words over and over in my head. He sees his mother in you, you're just like her too...

"What are you thinking about? You've been staring into space the whole time I'm scared you might trip over your own legs," Jimin pulls me from my train of thought.

"Just... reminiscing," I tell him the half-truth.

"About?"

"Our dinner," I giggle.

"That was only 5 minutes ago," he laughs at my silliness.

"And I miss it already." I shyly tell him, tucking loose strands of hair behind my ear. "Halmoni was so nice, and I really appreciate you showing me someplace so close to heart."

He stays quiet, but his expression enough to tell me he appreciates my thanks.