When You're On Your Period - J. N.

Y/N's POV

I woke up the next day with a huge feeling of pain in my lower region. I held onto my stomach and lower region in pain and released a groan.

I slightly jumped when I heard my phone ringing. I picked it up, answered the call and put it on speaker. "Hello?"

"Hey babe," I heard Jace say from the other line of the call. I groaned.

"Are you ok?" he asked, worry evident in his voice. I groaned once again but this time, it had a mixture of hissing in pain. "I'll take that as a yes," Jace said and I can hear him chuckle.

"Jace don't you dare laugh about my pain or God so help I will drive to your house and you'll be surrounded by a puddle of your own blood," I hissed.

"Ok jeez I forgot how mean you are when it's that time of the month," Jace mumbled, "How about I go there to your house and bring all the things you love in the world," he suggests. "Please," I smiled.

"Ok I'll be there in twenty minutes, try not to die," he said. "Whatever," I hissed before ending the call. I put my phone down and continued laying down on my bed in agony.

I kept rolling around my bed and clutching my lower region. It wasn't until my sister came in with a compress and pressed it against my stomach. She left and came back with waffles and a cup of iced coffee. "Thanks sis," I smiled at her.

"Mom and dad are worried about you," she frowned. "Tell them I'm trying to survive," I sarcastically replied. She laughed and pats my head before leaving my room and I ate in peace.

After about thirty minutes, I heard someone knock on the door. "Come in!" I shouted.

The door opened, I looked up to see Jace entering my room, his dog Henry following behind me. Henry was quick to jump on my bed and snuggle beside me. "Hey boy," I cooed while scratching his head and sitting up.

I pressed a kiss on Henry's forehead and he licked my hand and cheek. "Alright babe, I brought your favorite movies, candies, chocolates, two of my sweatshirts and I bought your favorite Starbucks drink," Jace said while setting the bag on my bed, "I also brought Henry."

"Why?"

"I told you I would bring the things you love and that involves Henry," he shrugs. "Your cuddles would've worked but thank you," I smiled. I leaned forward and pressed a kiss on his lips.

Jace smirked while taking his jacket off and sat on my bed and also pets Henry. I suddenly felt pain once again and groaned.

"Your sister said there's ice cream in the fridge, I'm gonna go get it ok hon?" Jace says. I nod and kissed his cheek before watching him leave my room while also carrying my now empty plate and cup. Henry whimpered and I continued scratching his head and rubbing his tummy.

A few seconds later, Jace returned with a tub of (fave ice cream flavor) ice cream and two spoons. "Thanks babe! How did I get so lucky to have you in my life?" I praised. Jace laughs at my response, "I'm just being the best boyfriend."

We ate the ice cream while chatting with each other. We finished the ice cream and we snuggled on my bed with his laptop in front. "What do you wanna watch on Netflix babe?" he asked.

"Let's finish season 3 of Stranger Things," I beamed. "Stranger Things it is," Jace smiled and we continued watching the series.

"Finn Wolfhard is so cute," I smiled. By the corner of my eye, I can see Jace clenching his jaw which made me giggle. "He's cute, you're hot sweetie," I added. "Yeah that's right," he smirked and kissed my temple.

We ate the snacks he brought as we finished the series. Every other minute, my lower region would hurt and Jace would try to help me ease the pain and would give me a kiss after that. "Why must the world torture me every month?" I whined.

Jace kept his mouth shut. Henry is sleeping by the foot of my bed and left Jace and I on top.

Once the pain lessened, I let out a sigh of relief. "Thanks for coming over babe. I really appreciate this," I smiled at my boyfriend. "No problem. Y'know I'd always be here for you," Jace replied while cupping my cheek, "I love you."

"Love you too," I smiled, "Can we cuddle?"

"You don't have to ask", he smirked. We snuggled with each other under the blanket and wrapped our arms around each other. I leaned forward and kissed his cheek.

"Thanks again"

"Anything for you," he replied. We fell asleep a few minutes after that.

-------------