New Student - H. H.

Y/N's POV

Moving into a new town is all I needed. I needed a fresh start. Luckily because of dad's job,

I got out of the car and stared at the new house in awe before entering the house followed by my mom. " Y/N, sweetie your room is upstairs, second door to your left," she said. I nod my head before walking to the directions she just said.

I smiled in amazement as I took in the sight of my room, I love it more than my old room in New York. I set my bag down and sat on my bed and let out a sigh of relief.

This is it. I won't screw this up, this is for my fresh start.

*Timeskip*

I woke up the next way earlier than I expected. I'll be attending Swellview Junior High and today is my first day.

I immediately took a shower and wore black and white stripped shirt, grey shorts and white Nike shoes before grabbing my backpack and tying my hair into a braid.

I left my room and found my parents discussing about dad's new job. "Mom dad I'm going now," I told them and grabbed an apple, granola bar and a bottle of water.

I walked to school since it's only a few blocks away and I still have forty five minutes until class starts.

I reached Swellview Junior High and walked inside. I stared around the halls in amazement before taking a deep breath and searched for the principal's office.

I suddenly bumped into someone which caused his notebooks and papers to scatter around. I started to panic, "Oh my God! I am so sorry, I didn't see you there," I apologized. "No it's ok," he replied as we bent down to pick his stuffs up. His voice calmed me down and sent some sort of feelings all over my body.

I grabbed his papers and a few notebooks and we both stood up after collecting all of his stuffs. I smiled and gave it to him and I was suddenly in awe when I took in his appearance.

Damn.

Was all I could think of. His tanned skin, his dirty blonde hair and his handsome face. Damn.

"I haven't seen you around here before. Are you new?" He asked. "Is it obvious?" I giggled nervously while tucking a strand of hair behind my hair. "Sort of," he chuckles before extending his hand in my direction, "I'm Henry, Henry Hart."

"Y/N L/N. Nice to meet you," I replied while shaking his hand. When our hands touched I felt my heart beat increase and sparks all around us. "Do you need any help? I can show you around the school," he offered. "Oh God, please! First can you point me where the principal's office is?"

"Sure. I was just about to take you there," Henry said. I followed him to the principal's office where the principal gave me my schedule and locker number.

"What's your first class?" Henry asked. I gave him my schedule and he cheers. "Ok we have all classes together and you have some with my friends. Ooh I gotta introduce you to them," he beamed before grabbing my hand and dragged me towards his friends.

We stopped in front of a guy and a girl who stopped talking when they saw Henry. "Hey Hen," both greeted. The guy saw our hands together and suddenly squealed, "You didn't tell us you have a girlfriend! I thought we were friends," he said.

Henry and I immediately let go and I felt my cheeks turn pink. "Ooh they're blushing," the girl teased. I looked at Henry to see that he's also blushing.

"Shut up guys," Henry hissed at his friends, "Anyways this is Y/N and she's a new student here."

"Hey Y/N! I'm Charlotte. I apologize for my friend's weird behavior," she said. "Hi nice to meet you," I said and we shake hands. "Hey!" the guy pouts before smiling at me. "Ignore her, my name's Jasper," he introduced himself.

"Hi," I replied.

"Alright now that that's all over now, let's get to class," Henry said before dragging me to our first class, Charlotte and Jasper are also in the same class.

I easily caught up to all of the lessons they all had and by the end of the day, I have gotten close with my new friends, but Henry especially. In between class breaks, he would show me around school and I sat with him and his friends during lunch which gave me the opportunity to get to know them more.

When school was officially over, I went to my locker and shoved my books inside. Upon closing it, Henry is already leaning against the locker next to mine, Charlotte and Jasper are standing behind him. "Hey guys," I smiled, "Do you wanna grab something to eat?"

"Oh uhm maybe tomorrow Y/N, we have to go to work," Henry frowned. I nod my head understandingly, "Yeah I get it. I'll see you guys tomorrow."

"Bye Y/N"

"See ya tomorrow"

"Bye take care"

I waved at my new friends before I walked out of school.

Henry's POV

"Bye take care," I told Y/N as I watched her wave at us and left school. I frowned and sighed.

"You're catching feelings there Hart?" Charlotte teased. "What? Me? Pfft! No," I denied while adjusting my backpack.

Charlotte simply raised an eyebrow at me as Jasper crossed his arms. "Ok so what if I have a crush on her?"

Charlotte and Jasper smirked at what I said. I playfully rolled my eyes at them, "I just met her today guys. Don't look at me like I'm gonna ask her out tomorrow," I said and made my way out of school.

"But you are though," Charlotte said while jogging towards me. "You're gonna ask her out someday," Jasper adds. "I don't know. C-Can we not talk about this? Please?" I pleaded.

They sighed. "Fine. But this conversation isn't over," Jasper said. I nod my head at them and we walked to Junk-N-Stuff.

We saw Ray and Schwoz inside the store, Schwoz showing Ray a new invention that he just created. "Hey Ray. Hey Schwoz," we greeted.

"Hey guys"

"Hello"

"So how's school?" Ray asked. "Henry has a crush," Jasper announced. I slapped his shoulder and glared at him. "Ooh. Who's the lucky gal Hen?" Ray smirked.

"Her name's Y/N. She's a new student," I replied, "Look it's not a big deal ok?" I hissed and begged them to change the topic and they did.

We went down to the man cave, Jasper stayed in the store. We did the usual things we did while waiting around for crime.

For some reason Y/N keeps coming back to my head and I found myself smiling once I think about her.

What are you doing to me Y/N?

------------