Elevator Kiss - H. H.

Y/N received a message from Charlotte saying she's needed in the man cave.

She left her apartment after taking a shower and wore a new set of clothes. She grabbed her phone and head to the elevator and patiently waited for it to open. When it did, she entered and pressed the ground floor.

She was busy reading her unread messages, that she didn't realize that the elevator stopped moving. "What the," Y/N mumbled and a screamed escaped her lips when the elevator snapped.

Y/N clung onto the sides for dear life as she tried not to move in fear that the elevator will go down and she'll get crushed.

She kept checking her phone hoping to get a signal to call someone, but sadly... Nothing.

Y/N leaned against the wall and slowly slid down to the ground as she tried to compose herself and calm down. Someone will come and rescue me. I can't die right now, dear God, I don't want to die.

Suddenly, she heard a faint voice from above.

"Hello? Is someone there?"

She instantly recognized the voice which belonged to Henry. "Oh my God! Yes! I'm here," Y/N called. A window above opened and Kid Danger peaked inside. "Y/N? What are you doing in here?" He asked.

Y/N gave him a look and raised an eyebrow. "Yes, Kid Danger. If you couldn't see, I need your help," she sarcastically said.

Henry playfully rolled his eyes as he tied a rope around his waist and jumped down beside Y/N. The elevator shook which made Y/N yelp, "Slow down, Henry! I don't wanna die yet," she hissed at the blonde.

"Ok ok. Relax," Henry said, "Hold onto me."

Y/N raised ana eyebrow at him. "Huh?"

"Hold onto my waist! If the elevator snaps and falls, we'll be safe since the rope's secured," Henry explained. Y/N was hesitant but wrapped her arms around Henry.

Their faces are inches apart that they can feel each other's breath and looked into their eyes.

Y/N stared into Henry's brown eyes and she gets hypnotized by them every time.

"Hello?" an unknown voice called from above. Kid Danger and Y/N looked up and smiled when they saw the manager of the building. "Hey! I'm David, the manager of this building. Don't worry we're gonna get you two out of here. Just stay calm," he said before he disappeared.

"Thanks for the help," Y/N sarcastically muttered under her breath as she rolled her eyes. Henry chuckled at her reaction while shaking his head playfully.

The elevator snapped and fell which made Y/N clung onto Henry much tighter as she hid her face in the crook of his neck in fear. "Don't worry. I won't let you go," Henry assured the (H/C) haired girl.

Y/N slowly pulled away from Henry's neck and the two looked at each other.

Their eyes flickered to look at each other's lips until Y/N made the first move to lean closer and press her lips against Henry's.

Both teens felt sparks inside of them as they kissed. The kiss is filled with so many emotions and it made both smile at each other. After a few minutes, they pulled apart and stared at each other.

Y/N has had a crush on the blonde since they met and everyday her feelings for him grew deeper. She's great at hiding her feelings so she doesn't make it obvious that she's fallen head over heels for Henry.

Unbeknownst to her, Henry also feels the same. If Y/N can keep her feelings and emotions at bay, Henry is the complete opposite. His actions and way of flirting would make everyone question if they're together.

But they're not.

With Y/N's way of controlling her emotions and feelings towards the blonde and her obliviousness, Henry would've thought she doesn't feel the same, but it didn't stop him from wooing the girl.

Y/N released a yelp when the rope suddenly moved and someone is pulling them up. She his her face in the crook of Henry's neck as the sidekick calmed her down. "It's gonna be ok, you're safe with me, Y/N. I won't let you go," Henry said.

The people above finally pulled them out and Y/N was immediately pulled into her parents' arms as Captain Man approached Kid Danger.

"You ok kid?" He asked. "Yeah," Henry replied. Mr and Mrs L/N thanked the blonde after they hugged their daughter. "Thanks Kid Danger," Y/N smiled at the sidekick. "Anytime," he replied. 

*Timeskip*

The next day, Y/N and Henry sat around the man cave in complete silence. Charlotte and Jasper are on their way while Ray and Schwoz left to get something to eat for the whole team.

Y/N is spinning around the spiny chair near the monitor as she looks at the ceiling. Henry is seated on the couch, soda in hand as she stares at Y/N with a smile on his face.

The two haven't talked since the kiss they shared during yesterday's elevator incident because of embarrassment.

Both felt something about the kiss but doesn't make a move to talk about it.

Y/N stopped feeling when she senses someone staring at her and she found her best friend smiling at her direction. Her vision is spinning in circle and she felt like she's gonna throw up. "How many times have I told you playing in the spinny chair is not fun?" Henry smirked at her direction.

"Yeah haha," Y/N sarcastically said she she stumbled out of the chair and made her way to the couch. "You ok?" the blonde asked her once he noticed the distressed look on her face.

"Yeah," Y/N replied. "Well, actually, no."

"What's wrong?" Henry asks.

"We have to talk," Y/N pursed her lips before adding, "About the kiss... Yesterday."

"Oh," Henry mumbled, "What about it?"

"I'm sorry if you felt uncomfortable. I never should've done something like that without your consent. I hope this isn't making our friendship awkward," Y/N apologized.

"I didn't feel uncomfortable with the kiss Y/N. Don't worry," Henry said.

Y/N nods her head. "Actually there's something that I also want to tell you," Henry said.

"Hmm," Y/N hummed as she focused her attention on the blonde.

"Ever since we were kids, I've been getting these weird feelings when I'm with you. You're my best friend, my partner in crime. My rock. You're one of the most important person in my life and I wouldn't be me if it weren't for your my best friend and recently I've been thinking about taking our relationship to another level and... All I'm trying to say is that I like you, Y/N, like really like you," Henry said.

Y/N was shocked at Henry's confession. She kept her feelings to herself thinking Henry doesn't feel the same. She fears that if she exposes herself, Henry will think of her differently and will not be her friend anymore.

Y/N composed herself and smiled at the blonde. "Will you go on a date with me?"

This time it was Henry's time to be got off guard. "I-I... What? Are you kidding? Of course!" he beamed.

Y/N giggled at his reaction and felt her cheeks heat up. "How does tomorrow night sound?"

"Good! I mean, it's not like I'm doing anything else unless there's crimes," Henry shrugged. Y/N nods her head and the elevator door opened, revealing the rest of the team.

Ray made Schwoz and Jasper carry four huge bags from the Chinese store. The two guys struggled to bring the bags to the table.

"What did we miss?" Ray asked Henry and Y/N. "No crimes, no one needs saving so far, everything's clear," Y/N replied. "Oh thank God! I can eat in peace," Ray breathes.

Everyone sat around the couch as they ate the food. Y/N caught Henry's eyes on her and the two shared a smile with pink cheeks.

------------

Here's another imagine for you guys

Love y'all. Thanks for the support.