I Spy - H. H.

Henry's POV

I groaned after Drex tossed me to the wall. "You ok kid?" Captain Man asked as Drex started throwing punches at him. "Never better," I sarcastically replied.

I got up and went over to help him beat Drex. I started punching Drex but he grabbed my wrist and twist me around before throwing me to the wall again.

I groaned in pain while rubbing my head. I got up as Drex tossed Captain Man across the room. Both of us ran up to Drex and tried to fight him off.

We suddenly heard the window being kicked open and a girl wearing an all black outfit [A/N: Pic above].

She ran towards us as Captain Man and I tried to hold Drex down. We watched in amazement as she jumped in the air and kicked Drex square in the face with her heeled boots.

Dang.

Drex fell to the floor but quickly recovered. He got up and started attacking us three.

Captain Man and I immediately fell got knocked down easily but the mysterious girl continued throwing attacks at him.

"Kid! Who's the chick?" Captain Man asked. "I have no idea!" I replied.

Drex got the girl in a headlock and she punched him in the gut. The girl quickly grabbed a clip from her hair and threw it at him and it suddenly exploded.

The girl then kicked her bag which made a speaker come out. She quickly grabbed it and looked at us, "You better cover your ears," she said. Captain Man and I covered our ears and watched as she turned it on and loud music blasted from the tiny speaker.

Drex stumbled back because of the loud noise. She grabbed a lipstick and shot lazer at Drex who immediately passed out.

Captain Man and I got up in shock. "Who are you?" I asked. "And how did you do that? Drex is indestructible," Captain Man added.

"I am fully aware of that. The speaker sucked his indestructibility away," the girl replied. "Name's Y/N L/N. I'm a spy agent from New York. Drex is a highly wanted suspect on our list and the agency sent me here at Swellview to catch him," she replied as she showed us her ID.

"Wow! You're an actual spy? That's so cool! Do you have like special missions to capture people? Do you have gadgets?" I beamed. She smirked at my enthusiasm.

Captain Man scoffed at this.

"Slow down tiger," Y/N told me, "You're Kid Danger right? I love yours and Captain Man's duo, I admire how to save Swellview."

"Thanks... I guess," I replied.

A helicopter suddenly appeared and a man appeared. "Well done L/N," she smirked. The rest of the team came and locked Drex and took him to the helicopter.

"Pleasure to meet you Captain Man and Kid Danger, I'm Stacey White, founder and creator of Human Protection Organization," she smiled. "Hi," Captain Man and I shake her hand. "Will you be taking Drex with you?" Captain Man asked.

"Yes. We'll run some tests on him and lock him up in our headquarter," Stacey replied.

She gave us a nod before going to the helicopter. "Y/N? You coming?"

"I'll catch up with you guys. I think I wanna stay here in Swellview," Y/N waved. Stacey smiled before getting in the helicopter and they left.

"So... Do you guys mind if I interview you?" Y/N sheepishly asked. "Sure!" Captain Man confidently replied, "Since you're a secret agent I'm sure you can keep a secret huh?" I smirked.

Y/N nods her head. We exchanged questions and answers along the way to the man cave.

Y/N was in pure amazement the moment we reached the man cave. "Whoa! This place is so cool! Way cooler than our headquarters," she squealed as she jumps up and down while clapping her hands.

She's so cute.

"Really Ray? I thought we're not allowed to bring anyone down here," Charlotte commented. "She can keep a secret Char, she's an agent," I smiled. "Agent? Like an actual spy? Do you have gadgets and go one missions?" Jasper beamed.

"Haha, funny, KD over here asked the same thing," Y/N giggled, "Yes I'm a spy and I have gadgets and go on missions."

"Cool!!" Jasper beamed. "Y/N, this is Charlotte, Jasper and Schwoz," I introduced them to each other. "Hi guys! It's nice to meet you," Y/N waved at them.

"Anyways so you know us as Captain Man and Kid Danger," Ray smirked. He winked at me and we slowly took off our masks, "I'm Ray," he said.

"And I'm Henry. Henry Hart," I added. "It's a pleasure to meet the duo behind the mask," I beamed and shake their hands.

"Can you tell us more about you?" Charlotte spoke. I led Y/N to the couch and we all asked questions about her spy life.

She gladly answered them and we also shared our experiences as superheroes and all the behind the scenes activities that we do for fun.

We sat around for hours until Y/N received a call. "Excuse me, I gotta take this," she said before getting up and walked by the elevator.

"She's so cool," I beamed. "I know right? Her gadgets look so handy! Hey Schwoz why don't you try making gadgets like those? She has an ability sucker speaker!" Ray added. Schwoz rolled his eyes at what Ray said. "We could totally use someone like her on our team," Charlotte said.

"She's obviously not gonna last long, she loves being a spy," I sadly mumbled.

We watched as Y/N ended the call and ran to us. "I'm so sorry guys. They need me back at the base for a new mission," she apologized.

"A new mission already?" I asked. "Yeah. I gotta go," she said.

We all walked her up to the store and out the door. "It was fun hanging out with you guys. I'll come back next time when I have the time," she said. She pressed something in her backpack and it turned into a jetpack.

"Cool!" we all said in amazement. Y/N chuckled at our reactions. "Bye guys! It was nice meeting you," she waved.

"Wait!" I stopped her from leaving and sheepishly said, "Can I have your number?"

Y/N smiled and gave me her card. "Don't worry. I got tons of those back at the base. Call me," she winked before kissing my cheek. I was frozen in my spot as I watched her start the jetpack and she flew up in the sky.

"Wow... Henry has a crush," Jasper spoke. "Not just a crush! Henry's in love," Charlotte teased.

The rest of Team Danger kept teasing me about Y/N until Ray dismissed us home.

I laid down on my bed and grabbed my phone before typing down Y/N's number.

Me:
Hey Y/N! It's Henry!

She replied a few minutes later.

Y/N:
Hey Hen!

And that's the beginning of a beautiful relationship between us.

----------------

PS I already published the Henry Hart x OC story that I made. Hope you guys enjoyed it so far

💋