Celebrity Crush - J. N.

[A/N: This is based on the KCA 2018 but I changed a few things]

Y/N's POV

Tonight is the Kid's Choice Awards and I walking in the carpet with my Thundermans family.

Fans, interviewers and photographers scream at every celebrity that pass by their way. The even was beautiful and somewhat fancy.

I wore a red dress and black heels, my hair is tied into an updo braid and my make up is beautifully made.

I took pictures with the rest of her cast mates before Jack and Kira pulled me away to answer some questions

"Good day everyone! I'm Jessica from E!News and I'm here with Kira Kosarin, Jack Griffo and Y/N L/N from The Thundermans. Hey guys how are you feeling today?"

"We're good, a little nervous", Kira answered for Jack and me as we stood beside her. "I'm excited for the slime as usual", Jack jokes.

"Y/N how did you feel when you were nominated for favorite TV actress?", Jessica asked. "I'm honored to be honest. I didn't know I was nominated until I received double the amount of tweets that I usually get on a regular day", I replied.

"So what are you guys expecting tonight?"

"The slime", the three of us replied before we laughed. "Alright Y/N I have news for you. Recently we've been seeing pics of you and Jace Norman", Jessica smiled.

Kira and Jack smirked and started teasing me. "Alright alright. Yeah ever since Henry Danger and The Thundermans did a crossover, we've been hanging out ever since", I admitted.

"Ooh... The Henry Danger cast just passed by a little while ago and I asked the cast who their celebrity crush is. Jace said--"

"His crush is Y/N", Jack interrupted before he and Kira fangirled. "Exactly!", Jessica confirmed. My mouth fell open in shock, "Oh my God, seriously?"

"Yes! It's cute to be honest", Jessica said. "I mean it's pretty obvious that he kinda sorta maybe has a crush on you", Jack pointed out. "Yeah. Have you read his compliments on every IG post?", Kira adds.

We answered more questions that are thankfully not about me and Jace, but I know that Jack and Kira are not gonna stop teasing me about this.

We entered the building where we were greeted by more fans and other celebrities. I chatted with a few other celebrities when I suddenly bumped into Jace Norman himself.

"Jace!", I squealed and wrapped my arms around him. He laughs before hugging me back, "Hey you"

"So you're nominated for TV actor, good luck", I smirked. "I can say the same to you. I voted for you by the way", Jace replied.