Just Friends - J. N.

Y/N's POV

"Don't be nervous ok? They'll love you," Jace assured me for the tenth time already this morning. "I'm sorry, I'm just so nervous," I mumbled. Jace grabbed onto my shoulders before we entered the room, "You'll be fine ok? I got your back," he said.

I smiled. "Ok. Yeah I can do this."

"That's my girl," Jace said and pushed the doors open. He walked me to my dressing room first and I put my bag down before I followed him to another room where we'll have a quick table read.

"Hey guys," Jace greeted his co stars before stepping aside go reveal me. "This is Y/N, she'll be the additional character, portraying Captain Man's daughter," he adds. "Aahhh!! It's so great to finally meet you," Riele squealed and she gave me a hug.

"Hey," I nervously smiled. "Jace talks a lot about you," Ella adds as she too gave me a hug. "All good things I hope," I smiled.

"Can't believe Jace finally has a girlfriend," Sean said and also gave me a quick hug.

"We're just friends," Jace and I replied in unison.

"Really?" Cooper said. "Yeah. We are," Jace confirms. "We get that a lot," I added.

Everytime Jace and I are going out, a lot of people assume we're dating. One time we were watching a movie and Jace wanted to pay for my ticket but I declined his offer. We fought for a little bit and I finally let him pay for it and the cashier lady complimented us by saying, "You two are so adorable? How long have you been together?"

We corrected her saying we're just best friends.

But deep down, I've had a crush on Jace for a long time. Ever since we were kids, I have my eyes set on him. I've been dropping a few hints that I like him but he never acknowledges me.

"So Y/N," Riele smirked as I sat beside her, Jace sat on my other side. "How long have you and Jace been friends?"

"Since birth. Our parents are great friends and they introduced us to each other," I answered. "How was it like to start your music career? I watched your covers on YouTube and I love your voice," Ella pipes up. "Thank you. It was such a surreal experience. I was just posting videos for fun and fans loved them, I receive so many positive feedback. The next thing I know, I'm signing into a record studio," I replied.

"I love your recent album. What inspired you to write it?" Sean asked. I glanced at Jace, who is reading over his script, before replying, "I've had this crush on a guy for so long but he never notices me."

Jace's POV

"I've had a crush on a guy for so long but he never notices me," I hears Y/N say. That caught my attention but didn't dare tear my eyes away from my script.

Damn, I'm too late. She never told me she likes someone else.

"Oof," Cooper breathes, "That's harsh. What kind of guy does that to a nice girl like you?"

Y/N shrugs her shoulders.

Dan entered the room and we started the table read.

*Timeskip*

It's been a while since Y/N started in Henry Danger. Today we're filming a crossover episode between Henry Danger and Game Shakers.

Y/N and I are playing hide and seek around set before Dan brings in the Game Shakers kids.

"Y/N, come out come out wherever you are," I taunted. I searched through dressing rooms but I couldn't find her.

"Jace!" I jumped at the sound of Dan's voice and let out a small scream. "What?"

"What are you doing? The Game Shakers kids are here," he said. I frowned but followed him to the "man cave" where my cast mates are seated. I saw 3/4 of the Game Shakers kids seated with Ella, Riele, Cooper, Sean and Michael.

"Where's Cree?" Madisyn Shipman asked. "Here," Cree arrives as she and Y/N walked towards us. "Ha! I finally found you!" I declared.

"Oh were we still playing?" Y/N replied in confusion. "Yeah. I was looking for you for the thirty minutes," I said. "I was hiding behind the couch for thirty minutes and you never found me! I actually thought you forgot we were playing," she giggled.

"This was the guy you were talking about?" Cree asked Y/N. "Yep," she nods her head and I saw her blush. "Awe," Cree cooed with a smirk.

I raised an eyebrow at them. "How do you two know each other?" Riele asked. "Y/N and I met at some acting workshop our moms signed us up before," Cree answered. "Yeah. We were friends since then," Y/N adds. "So that's why you were so happy when they announced the cross over," Sean said.

"Yep," Cree and Y/N replied in unison.

We sat around the couch and I pulled Y/N down to sit beside me. Cree sat in front of us and still has a smirk on her lips.

We talked to the Game Shakers kids and got to know them before we went to our separate ways the crew announced that we'll start filming. Y/N and I stayed up the stairs in my "house" as my "family" welcomes the kids inside.

I took a deep breath and just decided to say it to her. I don't care if she feels the same way or what, I just gotta say it.

"Y/N," I said. She looks at me with a smile on her face, "Hmm?"

"I..." I trailed off, "I like you."

I watched as Y/N sat frozen in her seat, her eyes widening as I dropped the bomb. "Oh my God, I am so sorry. I never should've said that to you at a time like this. I just couldn't keep it in anymore and I just had to tell you and--"

Y/n wrapped her arms around my neck and mumbled a quiet "shut up" and smashed our lips together.

I was frozen but reluctantly kissed her back, my arms circling around her waist to pull her closer to me.

I moved forward and leaned her against the wall to deepen the kiss and heard her moan. Oh man that was hot.

We practically started making out until someone cleared their throats.

We pulled apart and saw the director, the Game Shakers kids and Ella standing in front of us. Ella and Cree have smirks on their faces and looked like they were about to explode.

The director sighs, "Alright everyone take five!"

Cree squealed before quickly drags Y/N away from me as Ella drags me to our other cast mates.

"OMG, Jace was making out with Y/N," she quickly announced. "What?!" they screamed. "About time bro," Sean said and slapped my back. "What did she say? Did she like you back?" Riele asked. "She grabbed my neck and forced our lips together when I told her that I like her," I explained.

"Oh my God, she totally likes you," Riele laughs. "Did you two talk it out?" Cooper asked. "Nah. Cree dragged her away," I mumbled.

"Oh gosh, here she is now," Michael turns me around and we saw Cree and Y/N approach us. Madisyn, Thomas and Benjamin all stood behind Cree.

"Uhm Jace..." Y/N said, "I like you too... If kissing you didn't make it clear," she giggled.

My heart beat increased rapidly, to the point where I thought it's going to beat out of my chest.

I grabbed her hand in mine and smiled down at her. Y/N's a few inches shorter than me. "Will you be my girlfriend?"

"Of course Jace," she smiled.

I laughed and picked her up and spun her around as the cast and crew cheered for us.

I set Y/N down and we smiled at each other and slowly leaned forward until our lips collided.

----------------