Captain Man's Daughter (Part 2) - H. H.

Henry's POV

Y/N's been staying in the man cave for almost a year now. She comes back to Hiddenville to visit the Thundermans every other month, but over all she's happy that she's back in town.

She became close to me, Charlotte and Jasper, and she became an addition to our Danger Team. She helped out a lot during our mission, her brain and analysis are far more advanced than us. She can track a bad guy's hideout within a minute or two, and her hacking skills are amazing, which she claims were taught to her by Max Thunderman.

Of course.

Y/N and I also became best friends and to my surprise, we've created a very tight bond. Tighter than the friendship that I had with Charlotte and Jasper, and I know those two since I was a kid.

One day, we're all hanging around in the man cave waiting for crimes to happen. Y/N's up at Junk 'N Stuff, calling Phoebe Thunderman.

These past few weeks I've been getting this weird happy feeling when I'm with Y/N. Something about her makes me feel all confident, charming and I can feel sparks erupt inside of me.

"Kid? Henry!" Ray slapped my shoulder to get my attention. "What?" I jumped. "Watcha thinkin' about?" Ray questioned.

"Hmm?"

"Watcha thinkin' about?"

"Nothing," I shook my head as I played with my phone. "He's thinking about Y/N," Charlotte smirked. Ray raised an eyebrow at me, "Why?"

"Dude it's nothing ok?" I assured him. "It's not "nothing"," Ray scoffed, "Why are you thinking about my daughter?"

"She's my best friend, is it wrong to think about her?" I defended myself, deep inside I know where Ray is going with this conversation.

Ray pulled out his lazer and pointed it at me. "Henry," he threateningly warned me. I got up while raising both of my hands in surrender, "Ok! Ok, so I maybe, kinda, sorta, probably, like have a tiny crush on her," I mumbled.

"Henry," Ray warned once again and zapped me.

"I like her, ok, Ray? I like Y/N, I like your daughter," I finally admitted. Charlotte nods her head, showing that she knows the information already. Jasper and Schwoz gasped.

Ray narrowed his eyes at me and suddenly grabbed the collar of my flannel. "Whoa whoa whoa, dude! Come on!" I exclaimed.

Charlotte, Jasper and Schwoz rose to their feet to approach us.

Ray kept his eyes on me, "You have feelings for me daughter?"

I slowly nodded my head as Ray lets me go, still narrowing his eyes at me. I slowly backed away from him and sighed.

"I want to be mad at you, but I can't," Ray groaned, "And I don't know why. Ever since I know Y/N's gonna be staying here, I told myself I'm not gonna allow her to date my sidekick."

"Dude if you're worried that I'm gonna break her heart, don't. If I will have the chance to show her how much I like her, I'll not waste it," I assured him.

Ray eyed me for a few seconds before sighing. "Fine kid. It's alright to be honest cause I can see how much you really like Y/N. You're kinda obvious," he said.

"Would you approve if I ask her on a date?"

Ray nods his head. "Of course Henry. If there's anyone in this world that I trust to date Y/N... It would be you."

Even though I'm just asking Ray if it's alright to ask her on a date, it felt like a whole weight was lifted off my shoulders. I smiled at Ray and we shared a quick bro hug. "Thanks man. You won't regret this, I promise," I told him while slowly backing up to reach the elevator.

"Yeah I better not. If you hurt her I'm giving your job to someone else and I'm wiping your memories away," Ray called. I gave him a thumbs up as the elevator doors opened and I walked inside.

The doors closed and I rode up the store.

I stopped by the door to hear Y/N still talking to Phoebe.

"If you like him so much why don't you just tell him?"

"Phoebe come on, I'm not great with guys. Besides I don't even know if he feels the same"

"Just try asking him out. What's the worse that could happen?"

"He's my father's sidekick, Pheebs! If things don't go well between us, everything will be awkward. We see each other everyday"

I silently fist bumped the air when Y/N said those words. She likes me as well?

"I gotta go Phoebe. I've been up here for a long time now, I gotta head down"

"Alright. Call me tomorrow ok?"

"Sure. Bye"

"Bye Y/N"

"Tell Max that I miss him"

"Yeah no"

The call ended and I heard Y/N release a sigh. "Oh Henry. What are you doing to me?" I heard her whisper.

I took a deep breath and approached her. "You ok?"

She looked at me and we smiled at each other. "Yeah. I'm fine," Y/N replied.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah. Just thinking"

I nodded my head and leaned against the counter. "So listen I was wondering if you have any plans this weekend?"

"None. Although I am going back to Hiddenville two weeks from now. Why do you ask?"

"Would you like to go on a date with me?" I finally popped the question and looked at her to see her reaction. "I... I.. Y-Yes," she stuttered.

I smiled and released a sigh of relief. "I'll pick you up this Saturday, let's say 7:00 pm?"

"Seven's great," Y/N smiled. "Good to know," I smirked.

"So I heard you talking to Phoebe," I decided to change the topic. I saw Y/N's face turn pink. "How much did you hear?"

"A little bit of the part where she's telling you to tell someone how you feel"

Her eyes widened. "Y-You heard that?"

"Yeah," I replied, "And I wanna tell you that I like you too Y/N."

"Wait, what?"

"I heard you tell her that the guy you like is Ray's sidekick, obviously that's me," I shrugged my shoulders, "I like you too Y/N. That's why I'm asking you out on a date."

Y/N calmed down and smiled at me. She leaned forward and captures my lips in hers. We kissed each other for about thirty seconds until we pulled away.

"I can't wait for the date Hart"

"Me too Manchester"

------------

This was requested by: SavanahRiker

Hope you guys enjoyed this one.

Quick heads up, school is starting in a few days so my Henry/Jace books might take a while to update.

Vote, comment, follow.

Stay safe guys. I love you all.