Date Night - J. N.

Y/N's POV

After a whole day of filming Henry Danger we are finally allowed to go home. I was packing my things in my bag and was about to leave when I saw Jace leaning against my door. "Hey Jace," I smiled. "Hey babe," he replied.

He walks up to me and wrapped an arm around my waist and kissed my forehead. "Wanna go on a date with me?" he asked. I tilted my head to the side with a slight giggle, "Really"

"Y-Yeah. I mean if you want to, whenever you're free," he stuttered. "I'm game," I smirked.

"You free tonight?" Jace asked. "Sure," I smiled. He held my hand as we left the building and met up with the rest of our co stars. I pulled Riele and Ella aside, "Jace asked me out on a date tonight," I told them.

"Ooh! We gotta get you ready," Ella squealed with Riele nodding her head. Sean, Cooper and Michael are chatting with Henry to notice us girls are a little bit away from them. "We're going to your house to dress you up," Riele said. "Sure," I chuckled while nodding my head. "We're leaving!!" Ella exclaimed as she dragged me away upon seeing my mom's car arrive.

"I'll see ya later Jace!" I screamed and I was pushed inside the car. Riele and Ella texted their parents to inform them that they'll stay in my house for a few hours. "What's going on here girls?" my mother asked.

"Y/N's going on a date with Jace tonight," Riele answered. "Ooh," mom smirked as we start heading back to my house.

Mom and us three kids are chatting with each other until we finally arrived my house. We walked inside, had snacks for a bit before Riele and Ella pushed me inside my room and brought me to my bathroom. "Take a shower! We're gonna pick an outfit for you," Riele said.

I playfully rolled my eyes at them but took a shower eitherway. I dried my hair after that and saw about three outfits on my bed. "Yes! Ok what dress do you think suits for you?" Ella asked.

We decided to choose the black dress because it's more comfortable and I wore sneakers. Ella and Riele did my hair and make up. We finished at around seven-thirty and the girls left me to wait for Jace.

"Y/N! Jace is here," mom calls. I grabbed my phone and wallet before leaving my room and rush down the stairs to meet my loving boyfriend. "Make sure she's home by eleven ok son?" dad says. "Will do sir," Jace salutes my father before taking my hand and we walked to his car.

"So where are you taking me?" I asked while buckling my seatbelt. "I am gonna take you to a carnival," he smirked. "Oh my God," I squealed while clapping my hands, Jace laughed at my reaction.

It took us about twenty minutes to arrive and I was in awe with the whole place.

Jace held my hand as we tried on all the fun rides and ate a whole bunch of food

Jace held my hand as we tried on all the fun rides and ate a whole bunch of food. Jace played a game where he has to hit all three bullseye and he won me a panda bear and I named him Henry, because why not.