Brother President - Flunky

[A/N: I remembered that 1 episode in The Thundermans S01E08 You Stole My Thunder, Man where Jace Norman plays Flunky aka Max's assistant]

Y/N's POV

I was on the phone with Phoebe as I was shoving some books inside my locker. "Alright Phoebe, can we please go back to the part where you're suppose to tell me what I should do with Max?" I asked.

"Oh I need you to talk some sense into him. Get him to be more serious with becoming the president of our school," Phoebe replied. I giggled, "And why would I do that?"

"Because you're the only one in our entire family that Max actually listens to," Phoebe replied as if it was the most obvious thing in the world, which it is. I groaned, "Fine geez whatever. I'll meet you at the student's council room or whatever it's called,"

"Great! Bye see ya," Phoebe beamed before ending the call. I slammed my locker shut and immediately jumped back when I saw Flunky leaning on the locker beside me. "Jeez Flunky, don't scare me like that," I said while placing a hand over my chest.

He chuckles, "Sorry princess," he replied. I playfully rolled my eyes at his nickname for me, "I told you not to call me that."

"But it suits you perfectly," he reasoned.

"Whatever, anyways I gotta go," I said before turning around to head to wherever Phoebe and Max are. "Where ya off to, princess?" Flunky asked while walking beside me. "I'm gonna go talk to my brother," I replied.

"I didn't know you have a brother."

"You don't know a lot of things about me, Flunk. Seriously you've been flirting with me for over four months now but we haven't had a decent conversation that involves us getting to know each other," I replied. He smirked and pushes his sunglasses down to his nose, "Wanna go out sometime?"

I rolled my eyes. "Why are you following me anyway?"

"I'm not following you. It just so happens that we're going in the same direction," he replied. "Really? What are you gonna do in the student's council room?" I asked. "Meeting up with my boss," he replied.

"What--"

"Hey! Flunky!" I heard my brother's voice call and he walks inside with me trailing behind him. "What's up prez," Flunky greeted before turning to look at me.

"Princess meet my boss--"

"What are you doing?" I interrupted him while slamming the question at my brother's direction. "D-Did he just called you princess? Y/N you didn't tell me you have a boyfriend," Max said.

"He's not my boyfriend Max! Why is Flunky working for you?" I asked. "Cause he's my personal assistant," Max shrugs his shoulders. "You hired the guy that's been flirting with our sister for months?" Phoebe questions.

"She knows? Phoebe knows about this and you didn't tell me anything? Why? We promised each other not to keep secrets" Max exclaimed. "This is the exact reason why I didn't tell you, you'd overreact to things like this. It's not a big deal, he's just flirting. It's not like he already asked me to be his girlfriend," I replied.

"I'm so sorry but what is going on here?" Flunky asked. I groaned once again, "Flunky meet my two older siblings. Max and Phoebe."

"Whoa what? You're older siblings are the president and vice president?"

"Yes! Which would be obvious if you know more things about me such as my surname," I replied.

"What kind of flirt doesn't know his girl's surname?" Max interrupts. "The kind that only calls "his girl" pet names," I answered. Max shrugs, "Well now that I've met the guy, my number one for Flunky is to stay at least one meter away from my sis," Max then pulls me away from Flunky which made me roll my eyes.

I focused my attention on Phoebe. "Why me?"

"Just go talk to him," she nudges my shoulder. I walked towards Max who is talking to Flunky. "Max can you at least try to be serious with this? President is a huge role and you might wanna listen to Phoebe cause she's doing the best that she can do," I suggested.

Max gasped. "Pheebs how dare you use my favorite sister?," he then blew a raspberry, "Whatever. What is it that you wanna tell me?"

Phoebe then talks about some of the suggestions she has in case the board is gonna ask Max about it. I pulled a chair and sat on it before grabbing a can of soda and drank from it. "I still can't believe they're your siblings," Flunky spoke as he stood beside me.

"You should see me handle them more at home," I scoffed, "I'm the middle child of the family and Max's favorite sibling. The fam always uses me to talk some sense into him"

"Dang," was all he said.

I nod and took a sip from my soda.

"Flunky! What did I just say?" Max calls when he saw us. "You say a lot of things Max. Go listen to Phoebe," I waved him off. He gave me a stern look before focusing on our sister. "Yeah he can be very protective of me," I added while giving Flunky a look.

"Hey look I'm sorry that I kept flirting without even knowing a single thing about you," he said as he takes his sunglasses off, "Can we start over?"

I smiled and extended my hand for him to shake. "I'm Y/N Thunderman," I said. "Sup princess. The name's Flunky," he replied.

I playfully rolled my eyes at him. "Fine I'm gonna let you call me that. Only that single nickname," I warned. "Fine by me," he shrugs.

We managed to talk to each other while I wait for either one of my siblings to leave school. After a little while Phoebe grabs her bag and walked out of the room.

"See ya later Max," I called. Flunky grabs my bag from the floor and gave it to me. I smiled at him, "Thanks," I said before following Phoebe but stopped by the door and turn around to face him.

"Are you doing anything this weekend?"

"Nope why?"

"Wanna catch a movie with me?"

I swear he looks so happy when I asked him that question. His eyes widened and a huge smile forms it's way to his lips.

"S-Sure," he beams. Max gave us a warning look.

"I'll give you my number tomorrow," I smiled. He gave me a shaky thumbs up and I smirked at him. "Y/N we're having this discussion at home with father," Max yells.

"Whatever you say big bro," I waved him off before I ran after Phoebe.

"Ok this the first time I've seen you go against Max," she said, "You two do things for each other, be honest with each other and you kept this from me."

"Yeah yeah, sometimes I gotta keep things from him and I know he's gonna do that to be in the future," I shrugged, "But hey at least he's there to see me ask a guy out."

"My little sister is having her first date earlier than me," Phoebe pouts. "C'mon! Just go ask Cole out on a date," I nudged her towards the guy she's been crushing on for a while.

I remembered Cole and his family having dinner with us and I immediately became friends with Tara, Cole's sister. Max got jealous that I had a longer conversation with her that night than he did.

"I... I... No," Phoebe proceeds to drag me out of school as I laughed.

----------

I was just re watching the first season of The Thundermans and I remembered Jace was in an episode of season 1 and he looked so adorable there.

Stay safe guys

Byeeeee