Thundermans - H. H.

Y/N's POV

"I'm sorry, what?", Henry asked me. "My family is coming to Swellview today", I repeated. "I know. I heard you babe", he replied.

Henry and I are hanging out in the man cave with Ray, Charlotte, Jasper and Schwoz. "I thought Ray's your family", Jasper spoke.

Charlotte, Henry and I groaned and hung our heads. "No I'm not! Y/N's family lives in another city called Hiddenville. They sent her here to have a private superhero training with Captain Man", Ray explained.

"Y/N's family are all superheroes", Charlotte chimed. "Yeah. She came to town a few weeks before I became Captain Man's side kick", Henry added while pulling me close to him. "We actually met her older siblings before", Charlotte said.

"Why are they coming to Swellview?", Ray asked, "Wait they're not gonna pick you up right?"

Henry panicked when Ray asked the question. "No they're not. I sort of told Phoebe that Henry and I are dating and she told the whole family and now Max demands to meet him", I explained. Henry gulped with a fear look in his eyes.

"He's not gonna hurt you, babe", I assured him. "Well what time are they coming here?", Schwoz asked.

The monitor beeped and we saw my family enter the store. "They're here! I'll come back in a few", I said before running to the elevator and I rode to Junk-N-Stuff.

Henry's POV

"You nervous bro?", Jasper smirked. "Of course I am! Every single member of her family have super powers and I'm just nothing! Even the new born baby they just have can teleport to places!", I exclaimed.

"What's the worse thing her family can do to you?", Charlotte laughed. "Burn me to pieces? You know her younger brother can super run, younger sister can shoot lazer from her eyeballs, youngest sister can teleport. Her mother can electrecute and her father has super strength and can fly", I ranted.

"Ooh", everyone whispered. We sat down for a few minutes and heard the elevator come down and it opened.

We stood up and saw Y/N standing with her family. "Holy cow!! Ray Manchester aka Captain Man", Mr Thunderman beamed and shake hands with Ray. "Great to see you again Hank. This must be your wife, Barb", Ray smiled. "It's so nice to meet you, Ray. Hank's told me a lot of things about you", Mrs Thunderman replied.

"Whoa! What is this place?", Y/N's younger brother said in amazement.

Ray cleared his throat, "Everyone welcome to the man cave. This place is completely off limits to strangers but since you all are crime fighters, you're all welcome", he said.

"Alright fam, these are my friends--", Phoebe interrupted Y/N from talking. "Wait wait wait, this is Charlotte your girl best friend", she said while pointing at Char who smiled.

"And this is Jasper your weird best friend. Schwoz the inventor of all the cool gadgets and weapons in the man cave and then Henry Hart", Phoebe finished as she shake everyone's hand. She reached me and smiled, "Henry Hart aka Kid Danger. Great to see you again"

"Yeah, same with you", I replied with a nervous laugh. "So where are the weapons?", Max asked but Y/N flicked his forehead.

"Ok so these are my parents Hank and Barb Thunderman. My older siblings Max and Phoebe. These are my younger siblings Billy, Nora and Chloe", Y/N introduced her family instead.

We all said our hellos to one another and Max stepped towards me. "So you're the boyfriend", he hummed. "Y-Yes. That would be me", I stuttered.

Max smirked and suddenly used his telekinesis and float me off the ground. "Max!!", Y/N screamed in disbelief. "Max put him down", Phoebe ordered. "Where's the fun in that?", Max replied.

I tried my best not to panic up in the air. "C'mon Max, you're being unfair. I wasn't like this to you when you introduced to us your previous girlfriends", Y/N pleaded. Max sighed and eventually set me down. Y/N was quick to shove Max out of the way and stood next to me.

"Anyways you guys have nothing to worry about me dating Henry. He's completely harmless and sweet. He's my first best friend when I moved here and feelings just got involved and we took things to the next level", she explained to her family.

"Mom, dad", Phoebe spoke, "Remember that time that I accidentally said that Max and I went to Swellview cause of a crime wave"

"Yeah?"

"What about it Phoebe?"

"Well Henry is Kid Danger", Phoebe said. Hank and Barb turned to me with a smile as I felt Y/N's grip on my hand became tighter. "We approve", Barb said. "You're free to date our daughter", Hank adds.

My eyes went wide, "Whoa really? That's all there is for you guys to approve?", I asked in shock.

"Well you've proven yourself. You fought alongside Captain Man for years without any powers or abilities", Hank said. "You're just a regular kid with the heart of gold", Barb added. "And with that we want someone like you for Y/N", Hank finished.

"What? That's all?", Max questioned. "Max please. I only need mom and dad's approval", Y/N spoke.

"Yeah but--"

"I know we made that stupid rule to never let relationships get between us, believe I tried to shove my feelings for Henry aside but I just couldn't. I love him so much, Max, and I was really hoping you'd support me", Y/N said. "Awe come on. When you talk like that I always end up feeling bad", Max complained.

Y/N gave him a pout with puppy dog eyes which made him groan. Y/N uses that cute look on either Ray or me whenever she wants something because  we easily give in. I didn't know she also has the same effect on her brother.

"And there goes the eyes and the pout. Now I feel bad", Max added. "Fine whatever. Go ahead, date him", he adds.

Phoebe was obviously on board with our relationship and Y/N couldn't careless with whatever her younger siblings have to say.

"I love you and I missed you guys", Y/N said as she pulled her family in for a group hug.

"Dang. If I date Y/N and I'm just a regular kid and not even a side kick, would the situation be like this?", Jasper wonders. "Obviously not", Charlotte responds. The family pulls apart and Y/N stood by me and I took her hand.

"Don't worry Thundermans. I can assure you that I will treat Y/N with love and respect. The only tears you'll see coming out of her eyes are tears of joy", I promised them. "You better keep that promise young man", Hank said. "Yeah cause if you hurt Y/N, mom and dad will send her back to Hiddenville", Nora spoke.

The Thundermans hung out with us in the man cave and Max took the opportunity to have a chat with me while Y/N talks to Charlotte, Phoebe, Billy, Nora, Chloe, Schwoz and Jasper. Hank and Barb are talking to Ray about superhero stuff.

"Listen here man", Max said, "I love Y/N, she's the only member of this family that I would do anything for, even give up my villain phase. She means the world to me, if she ever calls Phoebe and tell her that you hurt her or made her cry, I will come here and teach you a lesson", he threatened, "Got that?"

"Of course. Like I said, I love Y/N with all my heart. I would rather die that hurt her", I replied with 100% honesty.

Max nods his head and we shake hands.

"Wait why won't Y/N call you?", I asked. "She's scared of talking to me about stuffs that involve her feelings cause she knows I'll do something about it. She talks to Phoebe and Phoebe really isn't that great at keeping secrets", Max explained.

I nod my head and whistled.

Y/N approached us and gave Max and I a hug. "I love you guys so much", she smiled. "We love you too, Y/N", we replied.

------------