Celebs Dates & Jealousy - H. H.

Jasper, Henry and Ray left the man cave to go to an abandoned house to throw watermelons and to get Charlotte's charger from her house. Meanwhile Charlotte is reading a Physics book, Schwoz is playing chess by himself and I'm reading a History book.

"Hey Schwoz?" I called. "Yes?" Schwoz replied. "Why are you playing chess against yourself?"

He shrugged his shoulders. "Well do you ever get bored doing that?" Charlotte asked.

"I sometimes do," Schwoz replied.

I received a message from Henry stating that they're heading back to the man cave and I groaned. "Hey Henry just texted me. They're on their way back here," I announced. Charlotte and I started shredding our books and grabbed Schwoz's chess set.

"Where were they anyway?" Schwoz asked. "They went to that abandoned house where you can throw watermelons," I explained. "Awe. But I was saving those for months," Schwoz pouts and we saw a box filled with watermelons. "Ew Schwoz. Get rid of that," I cringed.

"I sent them to my house to pick up my charger on their way back," Charlotte added. "You sent Ray, Henry and Jasper to your house with no adult supervision?" Schwoz asked. "Yeah... What's wrong with that?" Charlotte wonders.

In cue, the three guys entered the mam cave, and they're all dirty. They're covered in ask, their hairs are messed up along with their clothes. "What happened to you guys?" I asked. "We uhh... Got Charlotte's phone charger," Henry hands the charger towards Charlotte who hissed in pain and threw the charger at me. It burnt my hands and I quickly threw it away. "Why is it so hot?" I asked.

"We pulled it out of the fire," Jasper nonchalantly replied. "You're welcome," Ray said. "To the showers!" Jasper said. They were about to leave when Charlotte stopped them for more interrogations. "Did you light my house on fire?" Char asked.

"Just the kitchen," the guys answered. "How could you guys light my kitchen on fire?!" Charlotte shrieked.

"This is gonna be good. Let me get some popcorn," Schwoz beamed and walked to the snack machine. "Get me some too," I called and sat on the couch to watch the scene unfold.

Schwoz returned with two popcorns and gave one to me as we watch the guys explain how they lit Charlotte's kitchen on fire.

It turns they used a flare to light up the kitchen and then the curtains got caught up in the flare. "So instead of switching the lights on, like a normal person, you went a head and used a flare?" I aske d

"Yeah," the guys answered.

"Did you try to put it out?!" Charlotte asked. "Yeah. Of course. But do you uhh know the saying "fight fire with fire"?" Henry said. "Yeah that does not work," Ray chuckled.

"I need a kitchen today!" Charlotte screamed.

"Why?" Henry asked.

"She has a date with Jack Swagger," I answered.

"You know Jack Swagger?" Jasper asked.

"International super star Jack Swagger?"

"The one who won a grammy Jack Swagger?"

"You have a date?"

Everyone asked in confusion. "Yes," Charlotte and I answered.

"How do you know Jack Swagger?" Jasper asked. "I went to camp with him ten years ago," Charlotte explained. "How do we not know this until now?" Henry asked. "Char kept telling you but you guys never listen!" I exclaimed.

"Jack was suppose to come by my house tonight but now that won't happen because you guys burnt my kitchen!" Charlotte screamed. "Why can't you guys just eat at a fancy restaurant?" Ray suggests. "Jack's a celebrity. He gets chased wherever he goes," I stated.