Rumblr - H. H.

[ A/N: Your villain outfit is above. It's just Wanda's outfit in Captain America: Civil War ]

Henry's POV

Ray is such a picky one. After looking at the several matches he has on Rumblr, he picked the Lawn Ranger.

Personally I think the guy's perfect to fight Ray. They're 97% matched!

Ray went over to exercise as I grabbed my phone. "Henry, come on. Help me," Ray called. "Can't. I gotta set up my profile," I answered. "You're setting it up now?" Ray scoffed.

"Ooh yes! I wanna see who I gotta hate on," Piper squealed. "Nah. I'm just gonna pick the first one," I shrugged my shoulders and swiped right. I see a picture of a girl wearing a red leather jacket. For a villain, she's beautiful.

"Alright, come on. Let's go get ready," I announced, excited to meet my match who's name is Y/N.

*Timeskip*

We finally arrived TBD, The Beating Dungeon. The place is filled with chaos and villains we either recognized or don't.

"Dude this place is sick!" I said to my partner as we walked around the area and stopped when two lizard costumed freaks approached us. "Captain Man and Kid Danger," the girl said.

"Yeah hi"

"Hi"

"We're the Lizard Twins, we'd love to fight you two one day," the guy said. "Would you like to fight right now?" the girl added before they strike a pose.

"Whoa whoa sorry guys. We're actually here to fight someone else," I said. They groaned, "Stupid Rumblr," the guy complained.

"Yeah. I matched with The Lawn Ranger," Ray confidently replied. The Lizard Twins snickered. "What's the problem?" I asked. "Do you guys know him?" Ray added. "Yeah. He's over there eating chilly," the twins replied before they snickered and left us.

Ray and I turn around to see a fat guy eating a bowl of chilly. He waved at us which caused Ray to cringe and turn away.

"Dude pretend you don't see him. Pretend you don't see him," I assured my partner. "He's nothing like his picture on Rumblr," Ray whispered. The Lawn Ranger appeared behind us. He and Ray talked for a bit as I looked around the area to try to look for my match.

I've been studying her face in the man cave and sure enough I'll recognize her in here. Something about her makes me excited to be here, to have a fight with her. She just looks so badass in the pictures.

"I wanna go home," Ray told me after the Lawn Ranger left. "What? Dude come on I--"

"Welcome heroes and villains!!" The host of TBD announced using his microphone, "Are you ready to meet the hottest, literally the hottest, villain in Swellview?!?"

Everyone cheered.

"Here's Y/N!!"

Y/N suddenly jumped down from the ceiling, she did a cartwheel upon reaching the ground and landed perfectly on her feet. My mouth fell agape as I watched her flip her hair and smirk at everyone cheering for her. She's still wearing her villain costume which fits her well.

"Dude that's Y/N! That's my match!" I said to Ray. "What? No way! Her?" Ray scoffed. "Oh come on, just let me fight her for a bit," I begged. "What am I suppose to do?" Ray hissed. "Talk to the Lawn Ranger. You two are perfectly matched, I'm sure you'll find something in common," I assured him.

"Kid Danger, where are you? I'm ready to fight ya, handsome," Y/N sing-songed using the microphone. "I'm here!" I called. I see her smirk in my direction and she used her finger to motion me to her.