Sweaters And Cuddles - J. N.

Y/N's POV

I was just watching a movie on my laptop when my phone suddenly rang. I picked it up and smiled when I saw the caller's ID.

"Hello?"

"Hey babe! Are you home?" I hear the voice of my boyfriend of six months, Jace Lee Norman.

"Yeah why?" I replied. "Can I come over? I'm stuck at home with Xander and I'm bored," Jace replied. I giggled at his response, "Sure just text me when you're almost here ok? Ooh can you also bring some food?"

"Sure thing love. Bye," Jace said. "Bye. Drive safe," I replied before ending the call.

My house is a couple of blocks away from Jace's so it'll probably take him about five minutes to arrive.

I continued watching Knives Out while waiting for Jace to arrive. Right when I was getting to the good part, where they're about to find out who killed Harlan Thrombey, when Jace suddenly walks inside my room. "Special delivery," he says while slamming my door shut. "Dang it Jace! I told you to text me," I shrieked when he completely ruined my concentration.

"What?" he asked in confusion. "Sshh," I hissed before focusing my attention on my laptop screen. I basically ignored Jace until I finished the entire movie which was only like twenty minutes.

The credits started rolling in and I slammed my laptop close and smiled sweetly at my boyfriend. "Hey babe."

"Enjoying your movie?" He asked. "Oh yeah," I replied, "Ooh food."

I took the pizza box from him and opened it to see pepperoni pizza. "I love you," I said.

"What were you watching anyway?" he asked as he sits down beside me and took a slice. "Knives Out," I replied.

"Ooh I've always wanted to watch that movie," he smiled. "Wanna watch it now? I don't mind re watching it," I shrugged. "Sure!" he beams.

I let him turn my laptop back on as I grabbed two water bottles from the kitchen and ran back to my room.

I set the bottles beside us and I can feel Jace staring at me. "What?" I asked.

"Is that my sweatshirt?" he smirked. I looked down at what I'm wearing and smiled at the huge black clothing. "Yeah?" I teased. "No wonder I kept loosing my sweatshirts," he playfully rolls his eyes at me.

"I'm sorry. They're just so big and comfortable. Plus they smell like you," I reasoned before hugging myself and smelt his cologne and smiled. "It's quite alright hon. You look cute when you wear my shirts anyway. You look better in them than I do," Jace replied.

I squealed and kissed his cheek and played the movie. Jace and I wrapped our arms aroun each other as we watched the movie.

We finished the movie and I was trying to process everything for the second time. "Ok," I mumbled, "I gotta say that was one of the most perfect mystery, whodunit film I've ever watched."

"I can agree with you on that one. It was totally misleading because everyone is a suspect and everyone can have a motive of killing Harlan," Jace nods his head.

"Jaeden Martell was cute," I shrugged.

"Excuse me?" Jace raises an eyebrow. "He's cute. You're hot," I replied, "Ooh let's watch IT!!"

"Really? Cause of Jaeden Martell?" Jace asks. "Duh! Also Finn Wolfhard," I smirked. "We watched both films in the cinemas together," he stated. "Yeah? So," I said.

Jace gasped and placed a hand on his chest, "I don't know if I should be offended or what,"

I giggled and kissed his cheek. "Dude, you're the only one that I love ok? No one else," I assured him. He searched the IT movie in my laptop and pressed play.

"How were you not scared of this movie the first time we watched it?" he asked. "Cause I already read the book," I shrugged.

We watched both IT movies until it was getting late, almost 1 in the morning to be exact. "Is it ok if I spend the night here?" Jace asked. "Sure," I smiled at him.

He went to the bathroom to change into something more comfortable with the clothes he left at my house as I talked to my parents that Jace is sleeping here.

I hopped back on my bed just in time for Jace to finish changing and cuddled with each other on my bed.

I felt him kiss my forehead and smiled at me. "I love you," I smiled up at him. "I love you too," he replied. I laid my head on Jace's chest as he ran his fingers through my hair which easily lured my to sleep.

Before entering my dream world, I heard Jace whisper a "I love you sweetheart. Sweet dreams," which made me smile and doze off.

--------------

Just a quick little side note here

I'm planning to publish a Henry Hart x OC story but I'm still finalizing the chapters I've made so far.

Vote. Comment. Follow.

Stay safe guys 💋