Quarantine - J. N.

Y/N's POV

The news and sickness that's corona virus spread faster than I thought. The world seemed fine at first, I remember spending my Christmas with my family in Los Angeles and New Year with my boyfriend's family in San Diego and then after a few months, the world has gone bonkers. I even celebrated Jace's birthday with him.

My parents just so happen to visit my relatives in Canada and they left me at home. When countries started closing themselves, my parents asked Mr and Mrs Norman if it's ok that I'll spend the next few months with them.

And then here I am driving to San Diego which takes about two hours from my home state, LA. I have about three suitcases in the trunk, two backpacks in the backseat, two duffle bags and my laptop case.

I put my boyfriend, Jace, on speaker and we talked over the phone when I was about twenty minutes away from San Diego.

"How much longer babe?", Jace whined through the other end of the line. "I'm twenty minutes away from San Diego", I giggled. "Why are you taking so long?", he replied. "Traffic. Y'know it'll be more easier and quicker if we're not talking. That way I don't have to be cautious on the road", I giggled while lightly shaking my head.

"But I miss you so much", he replied. "I'll be there in a couple more minutes. Don't worry, c'mon I'm gonna end the call, that way I'll get there fast", I said. I heard him sigh, "Ok. Stay safe alright?"

"Sure. Bye babe, I love you", I replied. "I love you too", he said before ending the call. I kept my eye on the road as I continued driving.

Before going to his house, I passed by a pizza store and ordered two boxes of pizza before driving off to Jace's house.

I was extremely tired by the time I parked my car in the front of their house. I found Jace waiting for me and he was quick to open the door for me. "Hey baby", he greeted before pecking my lips. "Hey handsome", I smiled.

His older brother, Xander jogged towards us and engulfed me in his arms. "Great to see ya again Y/N. God, I hope Jace here won't hog you too much during your stay", he jokes.

"Dude with a situation like corona virus, I honestly have no idea how long my parents are gonna be trapped in Toronto", I replied. Gloria, Jace's older sister, came through the front door and also gave me a hug. "Oh I missed you Y/N", she said. "I missed you too", I replied.

Xander and Jace carried my suitcases and backpack up the the guestroom as Gloria took the pizza boxes and I grabbed my laptop case and duffle bags.

Gloria and I head to the kitchen were I found Mr and Mrs Norman. The couple immediately gave me a hug and welcomed me to their home.

We heard a commotion and saw the two brothers playfully shoving each other down the stairs before Jace found his place beside me and Xander stayed in the living room to watch something.

"Thanks for letting me stay here for a while Mrs Norman", I smiled. "Oh it's no problem dear. Jace actually liked the idea when your parents called us", his mom jokes.

"Of course he did", I smirked as I looked at Jace who is wrapping his arm around me.

"I also brought some pizza in case you guys are hungry", I smiled as Gloria opened the two boxes of delicious food. "Pizza? Thank you so much Y/N, I love you", Xander said as he walked towards us and kissed my forehead.

"Hey hey hey", Jace called as he tightens his grip around me, "Watch it", he threatens his brother. I slapped his arm with a laugh. "Y/N is the only one here who truly loves me", Xander pouts. "Uh hello? I'm the best friend. She loves me more", Gloria replied.

"I'm the boyfriend. Y/N loves me the most", Jace mocked his sister before kissing my cheek.

Even when Jace and I are just friends, his family treats me as one of their own and my parents does the same with Jace. Jace and I have a lot of connections and barely leave each other's side since we both work for Nickelodeon.

Arf arf

I turn around and gasped when I saw Henry running towards me. "Hi boy", I giggled as he started licking my face and pawing my hands, signaling me to scratch his head, which I did.

"Well Y/N drove two hours to get here so maybe I should take her up to her room so she can rest", Jace announced to his parents. "Save us some pizza", he adds before taking me upstairs to his room. Henry whined as he followed us to Jace's room.

I laughed at him as he shuts the door and immediately tackles me on his bed. "I love you so much", he whispered. "I love you too baby", I replied.

"It's so nice to have you here", Jace said. "Yeah. I mean, I would've been fine on my own but it gets lonely", I mumbled against Jace's embrace.

Henry jumped on the bed and snuggled himself between Jace and I. "Henry!", Jace laughs. "Hey we should binge watch Henry Danger while I'm here", I suggested. "Of course we should", he replied. Jace looks down at Henry who has his head on my lap. "My own dog is ruining our quality time", he complained.

I laughed and hug the dog beside me. "Are you seriously jealous of your own dog?"

"Duh! He gets to have all your attention"

I playfully rolled my eyes at him as I cupped his face and gave him a peck on the lips. "Get out Henry", he ordered before carrying Henry out of his room and jumping back on the bed beside me. "You're mean", I joked. "You love me", he smirked.

Jace and I cuddled with each other for a little while until Xander was forced to come into Jace's room to deliver the pizzas they saved for us along with two bottles of water. "Thanks bro", Jace smirked.

"Yeah, just so you know, I wouldn't do stuffs like this if Y/N wasn't here", Xander said before leaving the room. I playfully shoved Jace away from me, "You better not keep me here with you just so you can boss Xander around"

"Of course not! I love you and to be honest, you don't need to stay in the guest room, stay here with me", he said with a pout. I giggled, "Maybe everyone other night", I suggested.

"Sure thing. Tonight you're staying here with me", Jace immediately called dibs which made me laugh at him.

After finishing the pizza, Jace went downstairs to throw the box away before running back to his room and jumped beside me and we cuddled once again.

"I hope my parents are ok", I whispered. "They'll be fine Y/N. Nothing bad will happen to them", Jace replied before kissing my head.

"Hey I'm gonna take a shower real quick", I told him. "Nooo", Jace whined as he tried to get a hold of me once again but I head out the door. I grabbed a new set of clothes and other important stuffs before heading the bathroom.

I took a quick shower, brushed my teeth and tied my hair into a loose braid before heading back to Jace's room.

We wrapped our arms around each other once again before shutting our eyes and falling asleep.

-----------

Hey guys

Just want to let remind you to wash your hands and stay indoors. Spend more time with your loved ones. I know it's hard since majority of us are used to outside activities, but now we can spend more time indoors and do the things we barely do (in my case, sleep)

Stay safe everyone!!

Love you