Make You Stay - J. N.

Jace's POV

I entered the building where we will be filming the season finale of Henry Danger.

It's sad that we're heading towards the end of the road but that's life right? Part of the journey is the end [A/N: RIP Anthony Stark]. Henry Danger is literally our life since 2014 because we played our character since that day, we were our character since then.

I adjusted my backpack and walked past Y/N's dressing room. I suddenly stopped when I heard her arguing with someone, her boyfriend.

"Can't you at least support me on this one? This is our final season!" Y/N screams. "This stupid show is ruining our relationship, Y/N! Can't you see that?" her boyfriend, Tyler asked.

"This show is my life Tyler! I can't just end my role right now just because you kept whining and complaining," Y/N snapped. "So this show is more important than us?" Tyler questioned.

"I didn't say that--"

"That's what you're implying! You value this show more than me, more than us."

It breaks my heart witnessing this. Y/N is literally the sweetest and kindest person ever and I hate it that her sick boyfriend is not treating her right. They've been fighting and arguing with each other recently, Y/N is literally staying with me in San Diego because she's afraid to sleep alone. She also tells me that she's been betting nightmares about Tyler abusing her.

I looked at the gap between her door and saw Tyler gripping onto Y/N's arms tightly. "Listen here you bitch, you either quit doing this show or I'm gonna hurt that little boy toy of yours," he hissed.

I furrowed my eyebrows and saw Y/N whimper in fear.

"Do you think I didn't see the way you and Norman look at each other? He's crushing on you and you're crushing on him!" Tyler snarls. "Ouch! Tyler you're hurting me," Y/N said.

I couldn't hold back any longer and I bursts into the room. "She said to let her go man," I sternly said. Tyler glared at me before letting Y/N. My eyes darkened when I saw the hand marks on her arm. "Just leave Tyler. You're not needed here," I added.

Tyler glared at Y/N before shoving past my shoulder to make his way out the door. I rushed towards Y/N and held her on my arms as she started crying. She gripped onto my shirt like her life depends on it, her tears falling onto my flannel shirt.

"Sshh it's ok Y/N. He's gone now," I assured her as we sat on the couch and I continued to comfort her. She sobbed and whimpered and I felt her shiver against my hold.

Tyler what have you done to her?

While comforting her, I can hear Riele slowly enter the room. I motioned her to leave when Y/N doesn't notice her open the door.

Y/N and I sat there until she calmed down. We pulled apart and her eyes are red and puffy. I grabbed my handkerchief and gave it to her. She smiled, "Thanks Jace."

"You never told me your relationship was that bad," I whispered. "We argued over little things. We say something hurtful and throw things," she said which made my eyes grew wide and I clench my hands into a fist in anger, "But today he was so violent."

Y/N looked at his hand mark on both of her arms. I grabbed an ice from a cooler inside her dressing room, wrapped a towel around it and placed it on her arm. "Why don't you just end things with him?" I softly asked. "I've been planning to, I wanted to. Maybe he won't take it nicely if I drop the news on him," Y/N bit her lip.

I sighed, feeling my heart break as well. "I'm here for you Y/N. If he tries to hurt you again, I'll be there to kick his butt," I promised.

Y/N smiled at me. "Thanks Jace."