Meeting His Family - J. N.

[A/N: I don't know the names of Jace's parents so I'm gonna use Kris and Jake aka his Henry Danger parents]

Y/N's POV

Jace and I are hanging out at Starbucks. We've been going out for over a month and things are going great so far.

Jace has met my parents a few times whenever he's gonna come over to my house and pick me up on a date. I haven't met his family yet but I know that both sides know that we're already dating.

Jace suddenly holds my hand which made me look up from my drink.

"Mom and dad wants to meet you", he informed me. "Hmm?", I asked even though I clearly heard what he said.

"Mom and dad wants to meet you", he repeated. "I heard you", I chuckled, "I-I... Uh... Sure, I guess. When?"

"Tomorrow night. Is that alright with you?", he asked while his grip slightly tightens on my hand. "Yeah it's fine", I replied. Jace smiled and kissed my knuckles which also made me smile. "I love you", I said.

"I love you too", he replied.

*Timeskip*

Jace texted me that he'll pick me up at around 7:00 pm. During the whole afternoon, I was at the mall to buy a new dress and shoes and planned my whole look. When I got home I took a shower, dried my hair and body before picking up the dress that I bought.

I did my make up and put my dress on before doing my hair. I checked myself through my full body mirror and made sure I look alright before grabbing my heels.

I grabbed my purse before going downstairs where I saw my parents

"Awe sweetie", mom cooed. I smiled at her, "Mom"

"Alright Y/N, you're meeting Jace's parents tonight, you better tell him that we also want to meet him", dad says. "Yeah dad", I smiled.

We heard knocking on the door and I rushed to open it and saw Jace standing outside carrying a bouquet of roses. His mouth fell open when he laid eyes on me which made me blush and look down to my shoes.

"Wow", he breathed, "You look gorgeous"

I smiled. "These are for you", he hands me the bouquet and I smelt it. "Thanks Jace", I smiled. My mother took the flowers from me and flashed a smile towards Jace's direction. "I'll put these lovely flowers in a vase", she said.

I grabbed onto Jace's arm. "Good evening Mr and Mrs L/N", Jace smiled and shake my parents' hand. "Good evening to you too, Jace", dad smiled. "We'll be on our way now", I said.

Jace and I waved at my parents before we walked to his car. "Bring her back before 11", dad calls. "Will do, sir", Jace replied before he opens the car door for me. I smiled and sat in his car before he hops in the driver's seat.