Babe? (Part 2) - H. H.

Charlotte's POV

Henry returned to Swellview and tried to talk to Y/N, but she refused see him. He came to the man cave and he explained everything to us.

Jasper and Ray were angry at Henry.

"Are you freaking kidding, Henry? You took Y/N to New York for a date, but in reality you went to New York because you already have a date with Babe?", Ray screamed. "You brought her to New York for nothing?!", Jasper adds.

"It's not what happened, alright? I would never hurt, Y/N. I bought a bouquet for Y/N but Babe was there so I bought a single rose as a thank you for making a video game about Captain Man and Kid Danger! She was the one who hugged me and kissed my cheek", Henry screamed back, "I did bring Y/N to NYC for a date, but when I got back, she was gone"

I snatched the letter that Y/N left for Henry and read it. "I-I don't even understand how she can compare herself to Babe. How she claimed that the way I look at her is the same way I look at Babe, those aren't true!", Henry explained.

Everyone sat in silence as we comprehend what Henry just explained to us.

"I-I'm sorry guys that you got dragged into this", Henry said after a few minutes of silence.

Ray, Jasper, Schwoz and I looked at each other and nod at each other. "Alright, Henry. We believe you", I said.

"But you have to explain it to Y/N", Ray adds.

"Yeah that's the problem. She won't talk to me, she won't even answer my calls or reply to my messages", Henry mumbled.

"Don't worry about that. I have just the thing", Ray smirked as he and Schwoz high fived each other.

Y/N's POV

It's been a few days since I got back from New York. I locked myself in my room and cried all day and night. I leave my room every once in a while to eat something then lock myself again.

It's painful because that's the least thing that I expect Henry to do.

My mom knows and she's not very happy and she allows myself to cry my feelings out.

One day, I got a call from Charlotte saying the team needs to talk to me. I didn't want to, but Ray threatened to lessen my allowance if I don't show up.

I wore a gray hoodie, that just to happens to be Henry's, leggings and converse before grabbing my wallet and phone and left the house.

I reached the man cave and saw Henry sitting on the couch. Everyone else was there and I walked up to Ray. "What is it?", I asked. "Oh! Y/N! You're here!", he yelped once saw my red eyes.

"H-Henry wants to talk to you", Ray said before stepping away from me. I mentally groaned before turning to look at Henry who's worse as me. I raised an eyebrow at him. When he didn't make a move to respond to me I turned to everyone.

"Great. I'm heading out", I turn around and entered the elevator once again. Henry ran after me before the door closed.

"Henry! Get out", I demanded. "Not until you let me explain", he insisted.

"No! Get out, please", I begged.

The elevator suddenly stopped moving which made me scream. "Great, just great", I complained as I stomped my foot.

"Y/N, please just talk to me"

"What is there to talk about? You're feelings for her? Seriously, Henry, how long are you gonna keep this from me? If your plan was to go to New York to surprise her, you could've just said so and left me here!"

"No, Y/N, that's not true! I-I didn't go on a date with her", Henry explained, "I had no idea that she was there, I swear. I wanted to buy flowers for you and I saw her. As a thank you for making the game  of Captain Man and Kid Danger, I gave her a rose. She was the one who kissed me"

I sighed and leaned against the wall while crossing my arms.

"Me or her?", I asked.

"What?"

"Me. Or. Her?"

"O-Of course you! I love you Y/N, nothing and no one is gonna change that. I love you with all my heart, baby", Henry exclaimed while taking my hands in his.

"I love you too, Hen", I mumbled while giving him a slight smile.

"Can you forgive me?"

Instead of answering, I wrapped my arms around his torso and hugged him.

"I'm sorry I got jealous", I apologized, "And leaving you without hearing your side of the story. I'm sorry for overreacting"

"It's fine, Y/N. Honestly, I might have reacted the same if I was in your position", Henry replied.

We hugged each other in silence.

"How about I take you out to dinner tonight? Post Valentine's Day celebration", he suggested. "Yeah, I'd like that", I smiled.

"Also, I saw the scrapbook you left. Thank you, I love it", Henry adds. "Looking back, we did have a lot of memories"

"Yeah"

"I never want to loose you Y/N", Henry told me. "Me too", I whispered.

Henry pulled away from me. "I got you something", he pulled a heart shaped locket and gave it to me. "I was gonna give this to you but...", he trailed off and I nod my head with a smile.

I opened it and saw a picture of us during our first date. "Thanks Henry, I love it", I said. Henry took the necklace and helped me put it on.

"Also, Babe apologize if she caused something, which she partially did", Henry adds. "Yeah. I don't blame her for liking you, to be honest", I mumbled, "I mean, you're a likeable person"

Henry chuckled at my comment. "So does this mean we're ok now?", he asked.

"Yeah. Totally", I smiled and we hugged each other once again.

The doors to the elevator suddenly opened and we saw the whole team outside smiling at us. Except Jasper, who is crying.

"You guys!!", he gushed before pulling Henry and I in his arms and hugged us. "Oh man, I have no idea what I'd do if you guys are gonna end things right there and then", he cried.

"We killed the power in the elevator by the way", Schwoz spoke.

"Yeah. I figured that", I said while playfully rolled my eyes. Henry wraps his arms around me and laughed.

"Well now that everyone's happy again, let's go eat pizza!!", Ray cheered. I looked at the table and found three boxes of pizza and a few bottles of soda.

We cheered and dived into the food.

I looked at Henry to see him already staring at me and we smiled at each other. I leaned forward and happily pecked his cheek.

------------