I Love You - J. N.

Y/N's POV

I sat beside Riele as she talks about today's episode but my attention was on Jace where he is flirting with his girlfriend, Isabela. They've been going out for a while now and it's breaking me on the inside.

The fact that I like Jace since we started working on Henry Danger, but he never sees me as something more than a friend. Best friend.

"Y/N? Y/N!!", Riele snaps her fingers in front of me. "What?", I asked and focused my attention on her. "You're staring", she whispered. "Yeah... It's just hard y'know", I mumbled.

"We're co-stars and and he's dating someone else... I don't know what else to do to get rid of these feelings", I added. "I know it hurts sweetie", Riele said as she gave me a side hug. "I really can't do anything about it now. I can see how happy he is with her. As long as he's happy, I'll take it", I said.

It was honestly hard especially since my character and Jace's character are together in the series. Isabela and I never really have any bad blood with each other, she's nice and all.

The only problem I have with her is that she has Jace's heart.

I managed to finish the day and when we were done filming, I started packing my things. In the middle of shoving my stuffs inside my bag, I heard someone knock on my door. I turn around and saw Jace standing by the door.

"Hey", I greeted as I tucked a strand of my hair behind my ear. "Uh how are you?", he nervously asked while slowly entering my room. "Good. Why do you ask?", I replied.

"We haven't hung out in a long time. I miss you", he said.

I dropped my bag and went over to give him a hug. "We got busy with each other's lives", I mumbled.

We pulled apart but still stood on arms length. "I miss you too Jace", I said. Being with Jace everyday just gave me a reason to fall in love with him more and more. Whenever we're together, I see a different side of him and I can be who I am when I'm with him without worrying about what he would think of me.

"I gotta go, I'm sorry", I said while stepping away from him and picked up my bag. "So soon? Let's get some ice cream and I'll drop you home", Jace offered.

"Maybe another time, Jace. I just remembered that my mom wants me home early", I replied.

"Oh yeah. Of course", he said. Isabela came in and smiled when she saw her boyfriend. "There you are. Let's go, I'm starving", she said while holding onto Jace's arm.

I gave them a smile and said, "Good bye guys", before leaving.

I walked home with my mind thinking about Jace. I have thought of having a relationship with him, but I never had the guts to tell him how I feel since he's dating Isabela. The whole cast kept on telling me to admit my feelings but once I do, I chickened out.

I reached my house at around 8:30 in the evening and saw a note from my parents that's stuck on the fridge.

Hey sweetie,
You're father and I are gone for the week. We got called for a last minute business trip to Italy. There's money under the cookie jar on top of the fridge. Take care and call us if something goes wrong. We love you

- Mom

I sighed before crumpling the paper.

I changed into my pajamas before grabbing a bowl of yogurt and added some granola bars and strawberries and blue berries.

I flipped through various channels until I settled on watching a High School Musical marathon on Disney Channel.

Once I was done eating, I cleaned the bowl and sat down on the couch again. I was having the time of my life where I wasn't even thinking about Jace for a second when someone rung the doorbell to my house. I groaned and went to open it and was surprised to see Jace.