Babe? - H. H.

Y/N's POV

Henry and I came to New York for Valentine's Day. He said he wanted to have our date here because we never really did anything special for each other in Swellview. Ray gave us the weekend off and here we are.

Henry said he's just gonna go somewhere so I left him. I decided to leave the hotel and walk around the streets to explore the city.

New York is so beautiful but more busy than Swellview. I can only imagine the amount of crimes happening in a big city like this. God, if the whole team lived here, I might never have enough time with Henry. A few days ago, I made a scrapbook filled with pictures of us, even when we're still friends. I designed everything and made cute little notes on the side and at the very last page is a letter that I wrote for him.

I walked around and bought a couple of stuffs before heading back to the hotel. Upon reaching our room, I didn't see Henry inside which made me worry.

I took my phone out and texted him.

Y/N: Hey babe! Where r u?

I closed my phone and waited for his response. Nothing came.

Where is he?

I stayed in the hotel room for a few more hours until I've had enough and took off to search for him. As I was searching for Henry, I called Charlotte on my phone.

"Hey girl!"

"Charlotte, hey are you at work? Is Ray or Schwoz there with you?"

"Yeah. Ray is lifting weights and Schwoz is helping him. Do you need to talk to them?"

"Yeah"

"Alright. You're on speaker now"

"Ray? Schwoz?"

"Hey there Y/N! How's New York?", Ray greeted.

"Pretty great, hey listen, is there a way you can track Henry or something?"

"Did something happen?"

"No. He's been gone for hours and I'm just worried"

"Well he did go to New York to meet up with some chick"

"A... A girl? Who?"

"Uh... What's her name?..."

I had mixed emotions as Ray remembered the girl's name. How could Henry do this to me?

"Oh! Some girl named Babe?"

"Babe? Babe one of those Game Shakers?"

"Yeah, probably her",

I ended the call once I felt tears threatening to spill from my eyes. I remember them, they spent a few nights in Henry's house and the Babe girl keeps flirting with Henry even though I've told her many time that I'm Henry's girlfriend.

I ignored the anger rising in my body as I kept walking.

Maybe Henry just wanted to talk to her about the stupid video game that they're making.

Henry wouldn't do this to me. He would never...

I decided to pass by Starbucks and order something to drink. I waited in line until it was my turn to order and paid for my drink.

I left the store after grabbing my cup. I passed by a very familiar guy a few feet away from me. His blonde hair and structure looks so familiar but I can't recognize his face cause his back is turned to me.

I then looked at the girl and immediately recognized her as Babe. I took a closer look at the guy and noticed it was Henry.  

I saw Henry gave Babe a rose and they hugged each other. After pulling away, Babe leaned forward and kissed Henry's cheek.

My whole world shattered after witnessing that and I dropped my cup the the ground.

He came to New York to meet up with her?

They haven't noticed me yet and I took the opportunity to turn around and ran back to the hotel. While running back, I felt myself crying and my mascara ruined my face.

I reached my room, closed the door behind me and slid down to the floor while hugging my knees and cried my eyes out.

My mind kept playing back to what I just saw minutes ago before my heart was destroyed to pieces.

Henry and I have been dating for almost a year and this happens to us? He took me to New York with him, but decided to leave me in the hotel room and go on a date with Babe ?

I managed to grab my phone and called Ray and demanded him to take the helicopter and pick me up.

He was confused but did as I told him to.

In the mean time, I packed my bags and before I left the room, I placed the scrapbook on the table near the front door along with a note.

Dear Henry,
I saw you with her, with Babe. I can't believe you would do this to me. I thought you're not capable of hurting me because you never do this to me even when we're still friends. I thought you were different from other guys. I was wrong.

I'm probably back home when you read this note. I know how much she likes you, Hen. I can see it when they stayed at your house. The look you gave her those days were the same look you would give to me.

I'm not an idiot, Henry.

I love you, I'm just not sure if you feel the same.

I waited by a hill and waited for Ray to arrive. My tears never stopped falling while I wait for Ray. He came after a few minutes and took me back home.

He tried talking to me on our way back home, but I refuse to talk to him. I turned away from Ray and kept crying as I covered my mouth to keep my sobs quiet.

I reached my house, said a quick goodbye to Ray and locked myself inside.

My phone started ringing with Henry's calls and messages, but I refused to answer. Instead, I threw my phone away and buried myself in my pillow and cried.

Charlotte's POV

Ray came back after a few hours. It's already late, but I didn't want to go home. Y/N called Ray and asked him to pick her up. I was hoping Y/N would come to the man cave so that we can talk, but she wasn't with Ray.

"Did she tell you something?", I asked.

"No. I tried to get something out of her but the only word she ever said was 'thanks' when I dropped her home", Ray replied, "She kept crying on our way, she wouldn't talk to me"

"What do you think happened?", Jasper asked. "It's not like her to just leave Henry there. She was so happy when she told me Henry is taking her to NYC for Valentine's day", I exclaimed.

"Do you think she and Henry had a fight?", Schwoz spoke. "No", Jasper and I replied, "Y/N and Henry never fought would each other"

"Then what made her leave?", Ray spoke.

"Let's call Henry", Jasper suggested.

Ray nods his head and triple beeped his side kick and he answered.

Through the hologram, we can see Henry's tear stained cheeks as he tried to catch his breath from crying so much.

"Henry! What happened? What did you do to Y/N?", Ray demanded.

"I-I-"

"Speak up, boy!!"

"I gave Babe a rose and she kissed my cheek. Y/N might've saw us", Henry panicked.

-----------

This was sad for me to write because I can never imagine Henry as a heartbreaker. I mean, c'mon, that guy is a total puppy!

Part 2 is coming up.

Any-Ray (hehe) hope you guys like this imagine.

Don't forget to vote and comment.