21:

Sabrina Renae Lee

Sabrina Renae Lee

"Jaylen what you wanna eat?" I yelled from his kitchen looking through the fridge.

"I want you to get the hell out my house." He shouted back before appearing in the kitchen. "Tired of being yo damn pillow."

"Boy bye you know you love being my pillow . Who coming over here Tiana?"

He laughed, "Oh you got jokes. You don't know this one. So how about you get your shit and go cook at your house."

"Wow you seriously kicking me out ? I thought you was playing."

"Hell nah I ain't playing. This bitch bad as hell and I needa smash this." He said rubbing his hands together. "It's all love you know that bestie."

I rolled my eyes and pouted, "Ugh fine."

"Aye and stop being so damn stubborn and go talk to that man. So you can give me my damn life back. Clingy ass." He said making me gasp.

"Do you gotta be rude about it??" I asked mugging him. "I don't wanna talk to him."

"Why because he was smart not to hop and skip back into a relationship. What he said was facts Bri. Like why wouldn't y'all work on y'all self so y'all relationship can be 10x stronger. Cause boah from that nigga spying on you , y'all was a hot ass mess bestie . Just saying."

I looked down knowing what he was saying was the truth. "I'll hit you later ight."

"Ight. Be safe." He kissed my forehead than i left.

After sitting in the phone I called Sagi twisting my lip.

"What's up mamas?" He answered making me smile a little bit. "Ayo Bri you good?"

I looked out the window and sighed, "Can we talk?"

"You ready to talk or what? And actually listen to what the fuck I'm saying?" He asked sounding a little shy.

"Yeah...I'm ready. But you cant blame me if I get a little emotional right?" 

"My crib or yours?" He asked completely ignoring my question.

Truth is I haven't been to my house because of my ex. It isn't that I'm scared to sleep alone, it's just I been getting these weird messages, kind of similar to the ones that he would give me. And it's kind of been i found you kind of letters. I haven't told anyone, so yeah.

"Yours." I said quickly causing him to chuckle a little.

"Ight mamas. I'm here."

"I'm on my way."

-

He opened the door and pulled me into a hug, "You look beautiful."

"Really? I'm just wearing sweats and a crop top." I said laughing kissing Amaya on the forehead as she slept. "I missed baby girl. Can I have her a little early this week?"