14 November 2013

A/N: Hi, first of all Merry Christmas, and I hope you enjoyed it with someone special.
I'm sorry if the last chapter wasn't much clear, I'm editing it, so make sure to check it out. :)
Otherwise, I'm working on a new book since this one is over soon, it's called "A Little Bit of Philosophy" So make sure to check it out once it's published, I'd love to get your feedback. :)
------------------------------------------------------------------------

*WILLIAM'S P.O.V*

Devastated, I drove back home and went to my dorm, It took me time, and by the time I arrived, it was already late, and I doubted Ed would be awake at this time. And knowing that I wouldn't be able to sleep, I went to Elliot's room.
I knocked on his door, and after a moment of silence, I knocked again, but no response. I knocked one last time hoping he'd answer. As the door opened, I was greeted by one sleepy-messy haired-Elliot.
I probably came at a bad time.
"Hey, you up for a talk?" I fiddled with the hem of my shirt feeling guilty for having to wake him up for my talks.
"I am up now, come in" He said as he opened the door wider so I could pass, I turned the lights on and sat on the side of his bed.
"How are you?" I asked as I watched him drink a cup of water.
"Tired, exhausted. You don't seem any better what's wrong?" He stated as he sat next to me, I on the other hand, saw it hard to talk about it now, it seemed much easier on my way here, now, it seems like my tongue's tied in a knot. "I..." I took a deep breath, a thousand thought running in my mind.
"It came clear to me that Lenny's a minor, and I can't be with her, because she-"
"She's a minor?" He cut me off.
"Yeah but let me continue." I said to him. "So she's a minor, and I can't be with her, that's illegal and-" I was cut off again, but this time from his laughter.
"What?" I felt frustrated. "I'm pouring my heart out to you and you're laughing!"
"It's because" He stated, laughing again, histerically this time. "You know nothing from the law do you?" He said his laugh turning into a low chuckled this time.
"Well, what did I miss from the law?" I cocked my eyebrow.
"It is only illegal for an adult to have a sexual intercourse with a minor, being with one is totally fine you silly" He slapped my shoulder and fell into a bunch of laughter again, but he wasn't the only one, as I laughed at myself, and as the way he used to word intercourse.
"Are you aware that I feel very dumb at the moment?" I chuckled. "I made her cry-" I said and then I realised. "I HAVE TO CALL HER! I NEED TO MAKE SURE SHE'S OKAY I-"
"Are you a lunatic? wait don't answer that, it's late, and by late I mean she's asleep, so don't bother, you'll only make her mad. geez William, calm down okay? Call her tomorrow, now go to sleep." He said as he went to his own and got between the sheets. "I'm a tired man and you need to let me sleep"
I chuckled as I left his room, heading to mine.
I opened the door trying not to make a sound, but Ed being the light sleeper her is, rose from bed like a dead rising from it's tomb, staring into my eyes.
"William?" He ruffled his hair. "What the hell are you doing here?"
"Uh, This is our dorm?" I stated the obvious and he gave me a slight nod, falling into his bed again.
"Just don't be your noisy self, just for tonight"
"I AM NOT NOISY YOU ARE" I defended in a slight shout.
"Can you just, please shush, just pl-" He stopped in mid-sentence, soon enough, I was able to hear his slight snoring.
I sighed, changing into comfier clothes.  As I finished, I headed to bed and layed down, grabbing my phone. anticipation filled me as I couldn't wait for tomorrow to call Lenny, I decided to just go with it and text her now.

William: I know you're more likely to be asleep now, but I turned out to be a dummy, it is only illegal to be together if I slept with you, which I clearly didn't :) So I'm taking you out on a date this weekend, if you want to ofcourse.
If so, prepare cozy clothes as usual, the location will remain unknown.
Till the next time I see you, stay beautiful my adorable Lenny <3

I pressed send, put my phone on the night stand and rested my head on the pillow, falling into a deep slumber.

..

..

*LENNY'S P.O.V*

I woke up feeling tired, not even wanting to get up. After struggling, I finally got out of bed, checking my phone, I saw I got a text from William.
"William: I know you're more likely to be asleep now, but I turned out to be a dummy, it is only illegal to be together if I slept with you, which I clearly didn't :) So I'm taking you out on a date this weekend, if you want to ofcourse.
If so, prepare cozy clothes as usual, the location will remain unknown.
Till the next time I see you, stay beautiful my adorable Lenny <3"

I instantly smiled, feeling dumb myself too, I placed my phone away and went to do my morning routine.
After I was done, I took my phone and went dowstairs for breakfast with mom.
We shared our 'good moring' and a small conversation that died soon, I finally thought of texting William back on my way to school.
"Lenny: I feel so dumb right now, but I cannot wait to see you again, I'll be packing soon too. I cannot wait to see the sparkle in those beautiful green eyes of yours."
I pressed send, and watched the houses passing by.

Soon, we arrived to school, I walked down the hall to my locker, and was greeted by Angy, who seemed happy today.
"Hey" I smiled at her. "You seem happy"
"Yeah I guess" She shrugged. "I wanted to ask you something"
"Go ahead" I smiled, waiting for her to talk.
"About that William guy you introduced me to Saturday. He's very attractive, and I think you two are cute together" She grinned, causing me to blush. "Thank you"
And with that, we headed to class, since Angy and I shared most our classes together, for once, I didn't have to worry about being alone, Angy's there to pass time with me.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hey!! kind of a short chapter, but we are soo close to 16k Reads!!! that's amazing!!

Keep in mind that our goal is 20k reads for a sequel/part two whatever you want to call it :'3

I'd love to also thank you for all you support because it's almost been a year I've been working on this book, and you don't know how much the support you've given me means to me. I love you all, stay strong and amazing.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVEEEEEEEEEEE, FAB XX <3 <3