16 October 2013

A/N: Heyy, so the last chappie didn't get 4 votes but I'm so nice that I will update anyways ;-; 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

*LEnNY'S P.O.V*

I woke up today, and did my morning routine, breakfast,shower and all that stuff and headed to the bus.
I turned my phone on to find a couple of texts. wee I'm popular!
First I read william's:
"Hey Lenny love I'm gonna sleep over your house today if you don't mind, Going out the hospital at noon, so I thought I would pick you up from school if you'd like?
text me as soon as you get this, love, William xx"

So I decided to reply: 
"Sure you can come I have no plans and I would be more than happy if you'd pick me up. xx"

The next was from Andrew:
"Hi babe, was just checking up on you you okay? love you!"

Me: "Hi Ands, yea I'm fine love you too<3"

I turned my phone off again, It's weird I always keep my phone off and started listening to music.
"Manage me, I'm a mess

Turn a page, I'm a book
Half unread

I wanna be laughed at
Laughed with, just because

I wanna feel weightless
And that should be enough

But I'm stuck in this fucking rut
Waiting on a second hand pick me up
And I'm over, getting older

If I could just find the time
Then I would never let another day go by
I'm over, getting old

Maybe it's not my weekend
But it's gonna be my year
And I'm so sick of watching while the minutes pass as I go nowhere
And this is my reaction
To everything I fear
Cause I've been going crazy I don't want to waste another minute here"

I love this song, All Time Low are legends to me.
Oh wait, every singer is a legend to me.

After a couple of other songs, I finally arrived to what they call school.
I got out the bus and got greeted by Andrew then left to my class at the bell.

*Mysterious P.O.V*

"So like what do you want to do about her?" 

"I don't know. how close have you got with him?" I asked.

"Not even close, I did't get to see him, you're gonna have to hold on more."

I sighed. "The things I do for you"

*Lenny's P.O.V*

the day is finally over and it's firday!! yaay.
I ran outside to search for william or his car, and after the place became less crowdy, I found him.
Standing by the door of his car, and when his eyes met mine, He smiled wide and ran to give me a hug.
which was too tight that I ran out of air.

"I missed you" He said.
And to be honest, he looked way better than the first day, his skin was no longer pale and his eyes have the same old spark.

"I missed you too" 
And with that we went to my house to spend the weekend with William.

We arrived into the neighborhood and he parked the car infront of the garage. he got his bag and we got inside the house.

"Hi mom guess who's home with me?" I said and she turned to see William and greeted him with a hug.

"Hello Mrs. Robinson, mind if I sleep over tonight?" he called her Mrs robinson, oh god I'm laughing.

"Oh William I would be more than happy to see you with Lenny, she rarely brings friends over" 
woo mom just. 
Like.
People don't say that to other people that my social life is down.

"Uh okay I'll take william upstairs now bye" I dragged him by his hand to my room and sat there awkwardly.
"Sorry about my mom"  

"Don't worry about it, it's moms jobs to humiliate us" he said chuckling.

"Yea..so tell me how was it in the hospital?" I tried to change the subject.

"IT'S AWFUL! I hate it there, food sucks and they have the worst channels ever, it was the worst three days of my life. I almost died." 
I started laughing at the way he was talking, and he pushed me off and I fell on my back laughing.
" you're mean" he pouted.
"I'm not, you're just funny" I defendd as I got up.
"I've missed you Lenny" he said wrapping his arms around me.
"I've missed you too Will" 
" Will? you serious?" he chuckled.
"What? it's too much effort to say WILLIAM and man I am lazy." he started laughing again.
"You're way too cute" he said patting my back.
"William?"
"Yes Mrs lazy pants?" 
"How old are you?" And with that I mentally face palmed. like who does that?
"Oh, yea I'm pretty old"..
"How old?" I asked again. "Like old as in thirty old?" 
He started laughing again. "What?"

"Nothing, I'm not THAT old" 
"The how old are you?" I insisted again.
"I'm Twenty One" he said and I punched his shoulder.
"You don't look like you're thrity, sorry about that" 
"Aw it's okay love" he kissed my forehead.
"You're just one year older than my brother" After thinking about that, Brandon and William would've got along very well.
"Aw really?" he asked.
"Yea.." I said looking around in hope of not crying.
"If you don't want to talk about him it's alright, I understand, I really do" He said as he held me next to him.
Somehow I feel safe around William, I feel happy around him, and I can be myself and he wouldn't really judge me.
"Lenny?" 
"hmm?" I looked at him.
"Wanna watch a movie?"
"sure!" I jumped off the bed into the box of movies and we started searching throught the films.

"What kind of movie do you want to watch Love?" I looked up to him, with a blank expression I guess, I'm still not used to him calling me love?

"Uh... anything?" I managed to say as he pulled up the Lord of the rings movies.
"Let's have a lord of the rings marathon" he said and with that I left to make popcorn as he settled cushions for us to sit ready for a movie marathon.

HII THERE LUVLIES!
So this chappie isn't that good i know.
but, thanks for the 1,7k reads<3 I luv you<3
keep reading and voting and comment bcs I luv you :")

Looooove, Fab xx