22 October 2013

A/N: HII my amazing readers!! I can't believe we are getting so close to 4k reads! I don't really know what to say here so let's start working on the chapter shall we? :3

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*LENNY'S P.O.V*

I woke up today, feeling a bit better, since they allow my mom to stay in the room with me all the time, and I'm getting out in about two days. And, my mom got me my IPod so I can listen to music instead of watching the stupid shows on the TV.

Sadly, William wasn't here when I woke up as I expected, but he has a busy life and I should understand this more.

My mom got me Latte and cookies for breakfast, but while I was enjoying them, her phone rang, causing me to startle.

"Hello?" she said trying to recognizethe voice. "Oh Hello dear" she said smiling as she probably knew the caller. 

after a couple of seconds she handed me the phone.

I looked at her before putting the phone to my ear.

"Hi Lenny! Just wanted to say goodmorning since I might be a bit late for my visit today, long story but how are you?" 

I smiled at William's adorable accent. 

I bet his green eyes would be twinkling as he's speaking.

They have a pretty twinkle.

"Oh William Hii, thanks for calling, I'm good how are you?"

"I'm good too thanks, do you know where you're going out?" he asked.

"Yea I think its in about two days" I answered him.

"That's great, I can't wait for you to get out."

I chuckled "I can't wait either" 

"I will try to come over as soon as I can okay?" 

"Okay" 

"Byee" 

"bye" I and with that I hung up and handed the phone to my mom, then turned my ipod on, hoping music would kill this slow-passing time.

*WILLIAM'S P.O.V*

After the call with Lenny, I went downstairs to say goodmorning to my mom.

Apparently sleeping on hospital chairs was really annoying.

It felt like its been ages I haven't slept in my comfortable bed.

I heard some noise downstairs, which apparently means my father and Jessy are here.

I didn't really bother fixing my hair, just washed my face and brushed my teeth and went down these stairs.

"Ah goodmorning son! feeling better today?" he said again trying to give me a manly embrace but I pushed him away. 

"He's gumpy in mornings" mom whispered.

"Heard thar" I told her.

"Morning William" Jessy said.

"Morning" I said trying to sound less rude.

"How's been college" she asked.

"It's good." I said nodding. "How about you?" I asked her taking a glass of water and drinking it.

"Mine's good too thanks for asking" she said. 

I shifted around awkwardly. "So.. how's been your time here so far" 

"Good, it was hard dealing with the jet lag"

I chuckled remembering how hard it was for me when we first came here due to the jet lag, I would sleep all day and wake up all night. Just like a bat.

Cause I'm batman.

"I would really like it if you show me around town" she said while sitting next to me causing me to immediatly move a bit from the couch.

"Uh yea" I said awkwardly.

"Look William I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt yo-"

"You don't need to apologize. I've moved on. Don't need you anymore" I cut her off coldly.

"But you can't even look at me" she said.

"That's the point. I don't want to look at you anymore. What you did might have been a mistake, but it hurt because I thought I trusted you. I don't need your apologies because they're way too late now."

"But William I want to be with you again. I-"

"Just no." I said getting up "Can't you understand in a way that i've found someone better than you?"

I left and went to get changed.

I fixed my hair, wore a hoodie and some jeans since it was getting cold outside and left the house.

On my way I stopped at the candy store to get Lenny some candy and chocolate.

I ended up getting her skittles, jelly beans, two types of m&m's and reese's white butter cups.

I like the fact that she eats anything without worrying about her body.

I got to the hospital and in the elevator I was with the nurse that walked in on me licking the icing off lenny's face. 

I looked at her awkwardly. "So..." I said tapping my foot. she just looked at me. "Do you work here often?" I asked her and she just looked at me like I'm a creep. "Do they pay you well?" I asked her and her eyes widened due to the ammount of awkwardness my questions were.

Luckliy the elevator door opened and I got out, but I managed to hear her say something to herself. "Ugh the British" 

That just made me laugh a bit.

I finally made it to Lenny's room, I opened the door to see her with earphones in her ears, she paused, took the earphones off and gave me a warm smile.

"Hi! I'm glad you came" She said as I came over to give her a hug,

"Thought you're like something sweet 'cause I know how bored you'd be here." I said hanging her the candy bag.

"Aw thank you so much, you didn't have to" she said and I took a seat by her bed.

"How you're feeling today" I asked her as I held her tiny hand squeezing it slightly.

"I'm better, glad that I can get out soon, it's boring in here" she said and I totally feel her, being stuck in four walls before.

"Yea I know" I told her.

"Kids I'm going home for a little while since William is here" Mariah said before excusing herself to go.

"Okay mom be careful" Lenny said to her.

Soon Lenny and I were left alone in silence. 

it wasn't the awkward type of silence, just to calming nice type of silence.

"Do you want to listen to music?" She asked me.

"Yea sure" and with that she took her Ipod from the stand near her and handed it to me.

"Choose a song" she said smiling.

I scrolled through her songs, and ended up choosing "Do I wanna know" By arctic monkeys.

"This is one of my favorites" she said smiling suddenly.

I chuckled "Tell me about it."

----------------------------------------------------------

        A/N: HIIIIII!! I wanted to make the chapter longer but my internet will be done today so I will have to re-charge it and I didn't want to make you wait any longer :3 

So vote as always and leave a comment below telling me what do you think :3

LOOOOOOOOOVE, FAB X