24 October 2013

A/N: HII!! Can you believe we are so close to 200 votes? 

this is crazy!! thank you all soo much for the support <3

----------------------------------------------------------------------

*LENNY'S P.O.V*

Today is the day I'm finally going out, a part of me is glad I got rid of all these itchy tubes, but another part of me doesn't want to go back to school.

Because the last thing I would want is people treating me like a pathetic person now.

Mom gave me clothes to change into and I gladly took off the hospital robe, it was starting to get on my nerves.

I took a shower and put on my dark wash jeans,navy blue hoodie and my white pair of converse, tied my hair into a pony tail and bobby-pinned my tall bangs.

After mom talked with someone from the hospital, we were ready to go home.

I texted William telling him I'll be home in a while, asking if he can come over, and he, apparently agreed.

"Lenny sweetheart, we're gonna stop for some groceries before we go home, wanna come with me?" Mom asked me.

"Yeah sure" I said and she took a turn before she parked the car.

I got out , and walked with mom into the shop, we split into different aisles, she went to get some eggs, cheese and other stuff while I chose to get some candy.

I got myself different packs of skittles; Wild berry, dark side and tropical and got myself two packs of m&m's.

Candy is life.

I also managed to get a nutella jar and some bread.

I feel like I'm going to eat too much today.

After that my mom and I met up at the cashier, paid and were ready to go.

Soon enough, we were at home.

It feels like it's been so long.

Luckily It's Friday so I have time before I go back to school.

I went into my bedroom, cleaned it up a little bit since it didn't need too much and waited for William.

Soon my wait was over and he was standing by the door, smiling wide.

"Heey" I said to him as I went to give him a hug.

"Glad I can hug you without being scared of ripping tubes off you anymore" He said hugging me back.

"I'm glad you came" I said to him before we sat on the couch by the window.

William wrapped his arms around me, resting my head on his chest, I didn't really bother protesting or doing anything against it, it felt good to be held like that, I felt safe.

He started stroking my hair, we remained silent, It was the good type of silence, where you just like it like that, when you don't talk, it felt good.

"Lenny I-" he said, and I got out of his arms, but he brought me closer to him again, placing a gentle kiss on my head.

"You what?" I asked him quietly.

"I care about you, a lot, and I just want you to know that" He said now caressing my arm. "And I want you to know, that no matter what you're going through, you're not alone, because I will always be there for you, and I would do the impossible to make you feel okay again." He added now holding me tighter.