Simon

Part 36

{Nobody’s P.O.V}

Niall woke up the next morning due to the annoying rings of his alarm on his phone, he groaned reaching over for it but he whacked somebody in the face. A whimper mixed in with a groan escaped Liam’s lips, Niall instantly opened up his eyes and attended to Liam kissing all over his face, “Oh baby I’m so sorry” he said still kissing over his face, Liam chuckled lightly “It’s okay Ni” he reassured with a small smile, he cracked open his eyes and smiled up at Niall more. Niall smiled down lovingly at him and kissed his forehead softly, “Want me to come pick you up?” Liam asked Niall in a grouchy morning voice. Niall smiled and nodded “please, that’d be great” he answered Liam with. Both boys heard a cough and snapped their heads towards the door frame, in which stood none other than Louis Tomlinson looking as smug as ever, “What have you done now?” Liam groaned rolling onto his stomach to bury his head in the pillows. Louis just stayed with the same smug smile; he was up to something “Nothing!” he protested with a cheesy smile, “Now hurry up Niall!”

It only took Niall less than half an hour to shower and get ready and sort his hair out and pack everything he needed in his adidas bag. As soon as he was ready he and Louis set out in the car on the way to the studios where Simon’s office lingered. The whole ride there Niall was a mess, worried about what was going to happen, he had been so calm on the phone to Simon but he knew he’d crumble in front of Simon, he always did. This is why he always took Liam with him, even before they were going out, Liam would always help him with Simon. “It’s going to be okay Niall” Louis reassured him, everybody knew Niall feared Simon, it was natural, and a lot of people did- all of the boys did at first but they had gotten used to Simons bad boy act, but Niall still feared the face to face talks. “You sure?” he whispered looking to Louis as he pulled up. Louis nodded and rubbed Niall’s shoulder, “I’ll wait here until I see you go all the way in okay?” Louis offered Niall, to which Niall declined, “It’s okay Lou, thanks for taking me I’ll have to go in one way or another if I know your still here I’ll try and run back into the car” he chuckled nervously. Louis smiled and hugged Niall briefly before Niall got out of the car and shut the door, he walked slowly to the building and shuffled up to the lift knowing where to go.

As the elevator ‘dinged’ Niall’s breath became quickened, he started to make his way towards Simon’s office, swallowing hard he knocked three times, and three times only before taking a step back and debating on whether to run now. The door opened a few seconds after he had knocked and saw it was Tiegan who opened the door. Niall clenched his door and was about to walk away until Simon stepped in, “Niall come back” he said sternly, Niall froze “shit…” he cursed under his breath as he turned around slowly, somehow he found the confidence inside of him to reply back to Simon, “I thought you said this was a one to one, not one to one plus whore” he said shocked with himself as his eyes widened, but he did nothing to take it back. Tiegan ducked her head down her eyes brimming, “Niall” Simon warned. Niall just rolled his eyes not wanting to take back what he said, walking into the office, “Simon just me and you” Niall said again eyeing him up, his new found confidence was scaring himself. Simon nodded and Tiegan left the room. As the door closed Niall looked to Simon as raised his eyebrows as if to say, “What was she doing here?” Simon sighed and told Niall to take a seat, as Niall did he wanted an explanation.

“Like I said, we need to talk about everything” Simon said leaning forward in his chair. The same mirror was there on Simon’s desk reading the engraved words “you look great Simon” Niall sighed and looked into Simon’s eyes, “You know the story Simon, why isn’t anything being done about her?” Niall said not even being able to say her name he was that disgusted with her. “She wants everybody to know it’s her Niall, but there is one person stopping her.” Niall swallowed, Liam. It was Liam, why couldn’t Liam see what she did to him? Niall sighed again remembering the convocation him and Liam had, “I… I just want to get even… But I don’t want to hurt Liam in the process, I mean… Zayn’s in bits Simon, and he did nothing but love her and she wouldn’t even say that to him” Niall brought up the other topic of Zayn. Simon now lent back in his chair thinking, “Liam told me that he wasn’t going to speak to her in seven months… Maybe that’s a start?” Simon offered, Niall shook his head “I just need something to channel my anger with her… I just… I don’t know…” he sighed shaking his head, he himself didn’t even know what he wanted, and he just wanted some sort of reassurance that she was hurting as much as he was. “Niall… Dig deep… What do you want to happen? I can’t help you if you don’t tell me”