Bittersweet Love

Part 34

{Nobody’s P.O.V}

Zayn gulped hard. “Please… Please just fucking pick up” he was in his car driving while on the phone. The night was dark, the only light that shadowed the way was the odd street lap and the lights from his car, and Zayn didn’t drive though. He had a car, he never took his test. But he needed to find Tiegan, which was all he was focused on. The tears were slowly starting to trickle their way down his tanned cheeks. “Please…” He whispered. His eyes were slightly blurry. He heard someone pick up, but as soon as he did he saw a figure in the road. He slammed down the breaks fast causing a scream to burst through the nights cold air, as he slammed the breaks down he managed to make the car have a break down, the air bag came flying out towards him and punched him in the face, his head flew back fast into the seat hearing a crunch. He squeezed his eyes shut hard and his hand wriggled its way up to his next to feel it. He turned turning it to the left just ever so slightly, it was possible but it hurt like a bitch, he then tried to the right. He could do it but only little movement, “Shit…” He cursed in pain, be bit his slowly lip and felt the door swing open due to the cold air that all of a sudden swept past him, he tried to turn his head again but it hurt so much. “Zayn!” Tiegan cried, she took off her heal and burst it though the air bag, causing it to blow down, she crawled into the car and straddled him, “Let me see” she whispered, tears falling down her face fast. Zayn dropped his hand slowly and Tiegan put both of her hands on his next gently, pressing lightly to feel for any swelling or sign of anything broken. “You okay” he cried with a smile, she chuckled lightly, “I thought you broke your neck” more tears now falling down her face, “Whiplash” she smiled rubbing her tears away, she leant forward into his chest and sniffed, rubbing her tears all over his shirt now. “Oh Zayn…” She whispered now looking up at him. Her eyes all puffy and red.

Zayn stroked her hair lightly, he didn’t want to move his neck, whiplash his ass this hurt. “I hate you” he chuckled lightly with a pout, “I was so scared…” he whispered into her hair, “So was I” she whispered back, Zayn pulled his arms around her small fragile figure. “Your such a bitch” he smiled, “You’re a fucking moran for coming to find me” she retorted back with a smile, she then lowered herself to a whisper, “but thank you” he said in a hushed tone. She smiled into his chest. Zayn let out a deep breath and closed his eyes. “Don’t do that again” he whispered. Tiegan nuzzled her nose deeper into his chest, “I won’t” she promised him. She then chuckled lightly, “Uhm… Zayn?” She whispered looking up; he nodded a little, his neck still in pain. “Were in the middle of the road” she chuckled lightly.

--- Liam’s house ---

Liam was sat on the sofa with his head in his hands; Tiegan was missing, not picking up her phone. Now, and now Zayn wasn’t either. He had really fucked up this time. Niall was sitting beside him rubbing his back looking up at Simon who was on the phone shouting at every single newspaper agency in the United Kingdom. Louis was on the sofa with Harry on his lap, Louis was on the edge of a different sofa to Liam and Niall, and Harry was across Louis lap sideways, on his lap with his back on the arm chair bit, his face was close to Louis and they were quietly whispering.

“Li…” Niall whispered bringing his head down to Liam’s height. Liam nodded lightly, he sucked in shaky air and pulled his hands down his face and lent back, into Niall slightly. “Yeah?” He whispered back, his face all red, eyes swollen and puffy, redder than his face, “It’s going to be okay, I promise” he whispered rubbing his cheek. “Trust me”. Liam’s lip couldn’t help but quiver slightly. “Niall…” He said in a croaky voice, “This is my entire fault…” He whispered with a small amount of tears escaping, but Niall was quick to rub them away, “Shhh, shhhh Liam, it’s okay, shh” he hushed him, “Come here” he said holding his arms out open for Liam to come into them, Liam slowly moved into his arms while Niall rocked him gently, playing with his hair.

“No” Louis whispered shaking his head, “No Harry” he whispered again. Harry swallowed hard, “But-” Louis sighed, “Harry, please.” Harry nodded slowly and sighed, he lent his head into Louis neck, sideways though, so he could still see what was in front of him, “Lou?” He whispered, reaching his hands down to touch Louis’ hands. “Yeah Haz?” He whispered intertwining their fingers slowly. “I’m so naive…” Louis knotted his eyebrows together in confusion, “What do you mean Haz?” He asked giving Harry a small squeeze in the hands. “I got… I got lost in your eyes Lou… I knew I never really had a chance but I did anyway…” He whispered. Even though he knew he was going to regret saying that later on, right now, right in this moment Harry thought it was a good time to tell Louis, to get everything out the way since everything has now gone so wrong.

Louis pulled Harry closer to him; closing his eyes he squeezed his hands again. Not knowing what to say, but he knew he would never want to lose Harry. He just sighed lightly and kept Harry close, “it’s okay baby…” He whispered after a while, still holding him close. Harry didn’t say anything, either did Louis after that. They just stayed there cuddling, keeping close and warm in the harsh moment that was brought upon them all.

******

Tiegan was slowly driving the car back to Liam’s house. Zayn kept his eyes on Tiegan the whole way, his eyes were locked to her like as if they were stuck like glue. Tiegan saw the looks Zayn was giving her; she let a small smile creep upon her lips. “You know, that’s really off putting when I’m driving” he smiled fuller. Zayn smiled more; his eyes flickered down then back at Tiegan “You’re just… You just… You scared me so much Tiegan…” He whispered licking his dry lips, “I felt so… So empty when I thought you were going for good.” He whispered. Zayn was never really good at telling people his feelings, he was shy, quiet everything to do with being secretive but he knew he had to let Tiegan know that one thing, that he truly felt broken with the feeling that she might not come back, “It wasn’t your fault Tiegan… You were drunk, Liam knows that now he was just angry before” he whispered reaching a hand over to her lap and rubbing her leg gently.

Tiegan bit her bottom lips, looking forward still driving. Zayn Malik just told her that he was lost without her. Tiegan felt more pain now for leaving, for abandoning Liam, she knew what Liam was like- he would always quickly calm down after he had time to think, she must have put so much pressure on him and the other boys. She drove back in silence, it was slightly awkward but it was needed, Zayn knew why she was quiet and he didn’t want to disturb her so he closed his eyes.

After about ten more minuets Tiegan pulled up outside the very familiar house, the house she near enough grew up in as a child. She looked over to her side to see Zayn slowly open his eyes, Tiegan had a sad smile on her lips as she unbuckled her belt, she leant over and kissed Zayn softly on the lips, as she was about to pull back Zayn slowly reached his hand up to cup her soft cheek, kissing back gently before they both broke the kiss off slowly. Zayn smiled lightly and rubbed her cheek, “He won’t be mad, he’ll be happy to see you’re okay” Zayn read her mind, she was terrified to walk in there, “Come on” He whispered getting out holding his neck lightly. He closed the door and took Tiegan’s hand. Together they walked up the steps and knocked on the door lightly.

--------------------------------

Hey guys!<33

i promised two people somethings, i was wondering if you guys would do me a favor of going to read/vote/comment on these girlies stories? 

The first one is called letters to Harry by heyhoran (: 

the second is a very close friend of mine, it would mean the world to me if you looked at both of their stories, her story is called unexpected and her name is SecretsEverywhere so please guys(:

i really hoped you liked this chapter guys! Sorry about not uploading last weekened, please enjoy and give me feedback(: i'd like your opinon on what you think is going to happen and what you want to happen (:

Love hugs & curls

~Kaytee xoxox