Mistakes Part 1

Part 12

Harry’s P.O.V

Why is Liam’s room so padded? All I could her was murmurs and the tone of Liam’s voice getting bored or annoyed, I couldn’t really tell. I pressed my ear up on the door more, I stood up fully straight and I could hear a lot better. It then came to my attention that the door wasn’t the right size; there was a little gap on the left side of the door frame. But I was too short. Dang it. I searched around Liam’s room for something, anything. I then saw a plastic box. It was small. But it’d do the job, and hopefully hold me up. I picked it up with quick pace and set it by the door and started to ease drop more. “What about Haz?” I heard Liam say, why were they talking about me? I’m so confused. Oh wait… Oh crap… I heard Niall. I heard his Irish accent ring in my ears. “We… We Kind of … Sort of… Ya’Know… Umm…” my eyes popped open. NO! NO! NO! I wanted to scream. Okay, yeah Liam knew I was gay… Well I think I am but NIALL, NIALL! Niall is telling him that we kissed! Oh god… No this can’t be happening! “Niall just tell me the darn thing!” I heard Liam almost growl. Oh god… This is not going to turn out very well… “WE KISSED OKAY?” I heard Niall practically scream, I lost my balance as I was going to have a heart attack. I fell sideways off of the plastic box and into the side of the bed post. I wanted to yelp out in pain, it hurt so much. But they couldn’t know I was listening to them, I had to hide the fact I was. My heart pounded as I heard footsteps getting closer I flung myself towards the plastic box and threw it in the other direction the grasped onto my side in pain. Here comes hell.

Liam’s P.O.V

Anger boiled through me.

 His the one Niall is like this.

His the reason Niall said all of those things.

His one thing that caused Niall to break my heart.

I looked at Niall and he looked at me as if he’d seen someone die then come back to life. He now knew that Harry was here. He knew he shouldn’t have said anything if he knew Harry was here. Niall then started to worry. But I could deal with him later, I was quick to turn on my heels and head for my room. He listened to our convocation. He was ease dropping. Sticking his nose in places that he was not needed. I looked after him when he was going through a rough time… Wait… Liam stop. You can’t be mad at him… He doesn’t know… You can’t let him know… This whole thing will blow up! I reached for the handle as saw Harry with a terrified expression on his face. I bent down and reached for his face and cupped his cheek. Why am I always mad lately? I smiled sweetly and pulled him into a hug. He was stiff at first where he was scared but that was soon replaced as he nuzzled into me.

A few moments later Niall appeared through the door and half smiled at us. I pulled away from Harry and looked between the two and sighed in my mind. What if he said all of those things because he actually loves Harry… Part of me broke again, but what I don’t understand is why its silent. I looked over to Niall again, this time his head was hung low.

“Niall Wha-” I started

“Liam… I-I…” Niall stuttered, I smiled at him and removed myself away from Harry. I walked close to Niall and whispered quietly to him “don’t worry its fine.” I half smiled and looked back at Harry. “I think im’a head of for some air, be back later. You can stay again tonight if you want Haz. But let Lou know” I winked at him and walked out of my own flat. As soon as I did I let go of the breath I didn’t know I was holding in. I started to sniff. I could feel myself close to tears again. I’m proud of myself though, I can stay strong when I need too. Which is good. I knew what I was going to do; I made sure I had everything I needed and headed towards the flower shop.

I was greeted by an old lady who smiled ever so sweetly at me, “Hello there young lad, looking for anything particular?” she smiled at me, she was too darn cute, I have her a toothy smile in return and nodded my head. “I was wondering if you had anything that screams ‘you’re beautiful’ you know? Something special?” I kept smiling at her. Her eyes lit up as she signalled me to wait there while she hobbled off to go find something, I stood there trying not to get myself noticed, as that would be a disaster. She came back and handed me a beautiful selections of red roses and one white one in the middle. My smile extended to the full max as I saw the beauty of the bunch. “They’re beautiful” I breathed out, breathless by the sight of flowers. Wow I’m such a hopeless romantic. She smiled at me as I kept my eyes glued to the flowers, “How much are they?” I asked politely. “How about a kiss on the cheek?” she smiled, how sweet is she. “No I insist I pay, please?” I pleaded her, she smiled and patted her cheek, I couldn’t resist she’s adorable! I kissed her cheek and handed her £20. “Keep the change” I smiled at her “Thank you seriously.” I smiled and she winked as I went off.

I made my way to where I planned to go. I walked up the stairs and knocked on the door. Purposely putting the flowers in front of my face for a surprise. I heard the door unlock and someone step out “Oh wow!”