i Dabble

Part 24

{Liam’s P.OV}

“LIAM GET UP SOMEBODY’S COME HERE TO SEE YOU!” I started to stir as I heard my sister holler out that I now had company. I groaned expecting it to be Tiegan. I have to leave tomorrow early to get to Zayn in Bradford. “WHO EVER IT IS SEND THEM UP!” I shouted back burring my head in the pillow. I couldn’t be bothered to get up, knowing my luck it was Tiegan with another outfit plan design. I laid on my bed in just my grey tracksuit bottoms and no shirt on. It was hot last night surprisingly even though we’re still in the mid-winter. I heard the door open and close and then no sound. “Tiegan if you’re playing a tick on me cut it out I’m not in the mood…” I groaned into my pillow. I heard bags drop and then the door lock. If it’s Tiegan playing a prank on me god help her! But then someone climb into the bed next to me; I heard a small chuckle and turned around so quick that it gave my neck whiplash.

“N-” I was cut off with a massive hug and his ocean blue eyes were glistening- full of tears. He pulled back and he left them fall freely from his eyes. “I missed you” he grinned out. “Babe…” I smiled close to tearing up seeing Niall in this state, “I missed you too” I whispered out, still shocked on the situation.

I moved my thumb over the flushed cheeks of Niall, and I don’t know why it happened. It was all such a rush, so much fucking adrenaline was flowing through me. For once I wasn’t thinking about anyone else or how it could affect me or anyone. It was right then, in that split second that I brushed Niall’s tears from his face that I REALLY fell for him.

I was in love.

I might have been for as long as I’ve known him, or only just now. But it was like a ton of bricks just fell on me. I didn’t love Danielle; I only loved the reaction I got from everyone else. Because it was a normal reaction. But the thing is, I’m not normal. I’m world known, not to sound big headed but my life can never be normal again. Ever.

Niall leant in a bit closer and kissed the brim of my nose “So how have you been?” he asked as he sniffed back his tears giving me another huge grin. My lip started to quiver and my vision became blurry due to the tears that were now flowing down my face. Niall’s eyes said it all, he was worried and he kept on stuttering “Li what’s the matter?!” he whispered out fast, already wiping away the tears that I was shedding, and still shedding. I laughed and sniffed back the rest of my tears and rubbed my nose with my arm, Niall curled closer into me still fussing over my crying state I am in.

“Heh… Nothings the matter Niall!” I smiled with my teeth, sounding like I’ve had a cold for days on end as where I’d been crying so much and getting so worked up over Niall that I got all snotty about it to, gross I know. But that’s how much I love him.

“Then why are you crying babe?” he asked now looking a bit sad and confused.

I sighed and laughed slightly. “Niall?”

“Yeah Liam?” His blue eyes looked into mine.

“How do you know when you’re in love?”

His eyes now looked panicked, did he think I was talking about Danielle?...

“W-Well… When you love someone they’re like your soul mate. Your best friend and you’d do anything for them and they make you a better person, no wait you do that on your own. They inspire you to be a better person and you’d give your life up for them, they’d never judge you and no matter what they would stick b-by your side.”

He replied with, his electric blue eyes locked onto mine, his leg was twitching which mean he was nervous.

“Niall?” I asked him again.