Why her

Part 33

{Nobody’s P.O.V}

Tiegan shuffled her feet at the door; she didn’t know just how she was going to explain it to Liam… But she had to; she had to tell him what she had done. Explain to Liam that she was drunk beyond repair and that she honestly truly thought that Danielle knew. She knew Liam was going to hate her, Niall to. In fact she was pretty convinced that the whole of the band would hate her… Zayn. Zayn would hate her; she started to die inside a little knowing she was guilty. That all of this mess was her fault. She was about to lose her best friend, all of her other friends, and Zayn. She’d fallen hard for Zayn after the past couple of days and weeks, she couldn’t quite remember.

Her hands got very clammy all of a sudden as she heard Liam shout out, “Who is it?” Tiegan gulled hard, “It-it’s me… Tiegan” She said biting her lip in the act of her nerves acting up more than she had ever experienced. There was a sigh on the other side of the door as Liam smiled, it was on Tiegan. He smiled brightly as he opened the door, “Oh gosh Tiegan I’m so glad it’s you” He said happily inviting her in.

Gingerly and slowly Tiegan entered, feeling the world on her shoulders. Dragging her feet along the floor. How was she going to break it to him? She closed the door quietly behind her and Liam pulled her into a hug, burring his head in her neck and her straightened hair, “God I’m glad you’re here Tiegan” Liam breathed as he pulled away from the hug. Tiegan thought she was going to be sick, no. There is no way that Liam would ever forgive her for this, “Come, and sit down babe” He smiled at her.

But her legs didn’t move, they didn’t want her to. They were glued to the floor, in fact nailed to the floor as if she tried to move she’d be hurting even more. “No…” Tiegan whispered his lip quivering. Niall looked confused and went up to hug her but she turned her head the other way looking at the wall, “Tiegan… What’s the matter?” Niall whispered he took a few steps back as Liam stepped forward to Tiegan.

Liam cupped her cheek, “Tiegan what’s the matter? You have to tell me what’s wrong please” He begged softly. Tiegan just but her quivering lip and let out little sobs that shook her whole body, tears threatening to spill out of her eyes, “You’ll hate me” she cried softly still her face turned towards the wall, Liam slowly pulled her face round to face his own and his eyes swam with confusion. “Tiegan, I could never hate you” he whispered in disbelief of what she said.

She just broke out in louder sobs, her body shaking with each sob, “It was me…” He croaked, “I didn’t mean to I swear” She said looking straight into her best friend’s glorious brown eyes. “Didn’t mean to do what” He asked brushing her hair with his fingers.

Niall was in the corner sitting on the edge of the sofa thinking about what she said that it was her… She didn’t mean to… The only thing that had happened that Liam would hate her for was being the reason that Danielle-

“YOU!” Niall shouted getting up off of his seat. All of a sudden anger boiled though him, “YOU BITCH!” Niall screamed, tears falling down his face now, his body was shaking and so was his breath, Liam snapped his head towards Niall, “Niall what the hell?” He breathed turning to him. “Think about it Liam” He said shakily, “What’s the only big thing that’s happened, me and you, Danielle for crying out loud- it was her! She told her!” Niall said pointing at Tiegan the whole time causing her to hand her head low and cry facing the floor.

Liam’s eyes widened just a little, a sad and angry expression plastered across his face as he turned back to Tiegan trying not to cry, “Y-you didn’t… Tell me his wrong.” Liam said letting one single tear fall, Tiegan looked up at Liam, in a state, and her makeup ran down her cheeks, skin turning pale as she slowly nodded swallowing, “L-let me explain Liam” She cried but he wouldn’t have any of it, “You! I trusted you! You’re meant to be my best friend!” He half shouted and growled. Tiegan had seen a lot of different colours to Liam but she had never seen this shade to him before.