Building Confidence [BOOK 2 OF SECRETS]

(Secrets 2) – Building Confidence

Chapter One ||  Prologue

Series 2 Of My Book ‘Secrets’

{Nobody’s P.O.V}

“You know” Niall sighed and paused softly. Taking a moment to let the suspense and tension build but also to think upon what he was going to say; “would you still love me even if I had the world’s smelliest breath?” Niall giggled. Liam turned his head to look at his boyfriend starting to laugh at him softly, “what?” Liam started to laugh more “I sometimes wonder what actually goes on in that head of yours” he laughed more; his body shaking a little with each giggle. Niall just grinned more and bit his lip cute like- as if he was a four years old. The now wet lip popped out from his teeth and mouth all red and plump making him look irresistible to Liam. They were sitting on the sofa, side by side but facing each other, their legs tangled together perfectly and hand both of their arms in the middle between them linking around each other’s. Liam slowly moved in to press a soft delicate kiss to Niall’s lips. Leaving it there to let it linger then slowly pulling back. “I love you” he whispered pressing his forehead to Niall’s.

Their dream house was slowly coming true. The walls in the living room were a baby blue wash with a sea of pictures of the couple and of their family and friends. Leaving room for other pictures to come. The sofa was big and white- which Liam had always thought was a big mistake because Niall was a kid in himself. Always spilling things and making a mess. A soft white fluffy rug lay beneath their bare feet which were curled up on the sofa. A baby blue carpet to match the walls. The house wasn’t in Ireland but Liam wanted it to be. He wanted Niall to be close to his family as he was always the furthest away. But Niall fought over the fact that it would be ideal to live here with work and such being more around the UK then Ireland. A small fire watched over them straight on, and above it sat a massive white plasma screen TV. Liam hated to admit it but he didn’t want a black one. It would make the room look out of shape so they paid much more for it. One of the walls was completely made out of glass- the wall to the right. For summertime to let in light and a look out at the massive garden they had.

In the room behind them was the dining room. The same colour scheme but with a dark wooden floor. The dining table matched the floor with a baby blue cloth over the table.  The room looked as if it should be dark but it wasn’t. It was bright. A long side one of the walls were the cabinets full of wine glasses and other expensive cutlery for when family was over and distant friends. Or for a celebration. Most of them were house warming gifts though as Liam wasn’t one to really drink. A funny pair Liam and Niall were but it worked. The Irishmen; who likes a good drink. And the Wolverhampton lad, who just liked to be family orientated constantly. It had been six months after that Valentine’s Day and Liam’s birthday had just passed the other week.

The kitchen was beyond big. But it had to be with someone like Niall in the house. They always had people over too so it was nice to have a big kitchen in any case. It was a nice marble white kitchen but this time with hints of green instead of blue, the marble on the walls were a light green and all of the cabinets and cupboards were white and a white floor too, pictures lingered on the fridge of Niall and Liam and the rest of one direction. A few bits of paper on there too, the odd dates for check-ups and a few dates for when they had photo-shoots and whatnot. Also placed in there was a little breakfast counter too with green cushion seats framed in a white metal and the counter being a marble green to.

The other rooms in the house weren’t completed as they would have liked it to be yet but they were still piecing it together how they wanted it. By now the pair were making out on the sofa happily. Liam on top and Niall lay under him. Niall was always the ‘girl’ in the relationship; it was just how things worked. Liam’s body hovering over Niall’s smaller frame, his tongue gliding over his lips as they were begging for entrance. Niall happily complied by parting his lips a little as Liam’s tongue slid its way inside. But, a knocking caused both of them to groan and pull away. “Late again” Liam said moaning as he stood up. They were waiting on all of the boys to get here as they had to plan at least two new songs by next month for the new album. Ruffing his hair a little and straightening out his clothes he walked to the door and opened it. The boys cheered and he rolled his eyes “late again I see” he smirked looking towards the guilty straight couple. Tiegan and Zayn both had guilt washed on their faces. Louis scoffed “you honestly can’t keep them away from each other- and as well as that after they have to re-apply their make up and do their hair. They’re a nightmare!” Louis said throwing his hands up and walking in, pulling Harry by his hand into the living room. Greeting Niall with a hug. Tiegan and Zayn both blushed furiously and squeezed each other’s hand a little; muttering a sorry each before slipping into the house. Liam closed the door and clapped his hands walking into the room where everybody was huddled. “Right so we need two new songs.” He said sitting down on the sofa and pulling Niall into him.