Heartache Devil

Part 5 (1)

“Oh my god look at those two!” Laughed out someone, I couldn’t be bothered to open my eyes so I left them closed and listened into the convocation. “They’re such bum chums” I was pretty positive that was Harry due to the depth of his voice. “Please can I take a picture?” Louis wined; I tried not to laugh as I heard him whine like a little three year old. A few seconds later I saw a flash and my eyes shot open! I didn’t think they’d actually take a picture! I groaned as those killing lights were upon me again, I placed a hand over my eyes and squinted “What the hell guys?” I sort of moaned/laughed out. They all just broke out in laughter and clapped their hands together. I smiled slightly and Niall woke up due to the clapping of hands. “Huh? Mhm…. Not you guys again…” He moaned out again and snuggled into my body more, I don’t think he realised I was there as his other hand flung out in the other direction as I think we was looking for come cover.

I laughed lightly and shook him a little “Niall, you’re on the kitchen floor, not in bed.” I whispered into his ear, trying not to be loud this early in the morning. I looked at his face and confusion was written all over his face. Which lead me to think, did he actually remember anything from last night? A slight sense of sadness came over me and I got up slowly. All the boys looked at me in confusion and I dismissed the matter by waving my hand at them. I went up to my room and lay down in bed.

My head in my pillows and groaned into them. What were you thinking Liam? His your mate? Nothing was going to happen it was just a drunken moment… Yeah. That’s it! A drunken moment. I turnt around with my eyes closed and smiled a little. All of a sudden I lost my breath as someone jumped on me. I took in a sharp breath as I opened my eyes and Louis was on top of me, I moaned and shoved him off.

All he did was laugh. Yeah sure, he won’t be laughing when next time he gets drunk and I lock him out! “Louis what’s your problem” I said more sourly then I intended to. He looked at me in utter shock and horror I just rolled my eyes and turned my back to him. He took it upon his self to then perch his head on my side and one of his arms over my chest. “What’s up with you? Somebody woke up on the wrong side of the kitchen floor” he joked. I wasn’t in the mood to be honest. “Whatever Louis, I wasn’t the one up at 2 in the morning bringing my insides out into a bucket” I sharply replied and closed my eyes.

He must have felt sorry for joking with me because he then shut up and just laid there with me for a few seconds before he spoke again after about 15 minutes. “I’m sorry Liam….” His tone sounded sincere and apologetic I turnt around and faced him. I sighed and said “I’m sorry too, just have a really bad headache and I guess I’m in a mood with you because you’re the one who got us started on the shots” I chuckled out the last bit.

As soon as I said that he put on the cheesiest grin I’ve even seen and then slapped me across the face, not hard but in a friend way. “Ay!” his high pitched girl voice came out with, “I got us two rounds of drinks then it was up to you buddy” He hit my arm and laughed. “Whatever Louiseeeee” I dragged out the last part to wind him up. He got up in a girly way and huffed and stormed out. “DRAMA QUEEN” I hollered out as he left and laughed to myself. Alone again, just peace and qui-

“LIAM JAMES PAYNE GET YOUR SEXY ASS DOWN HERE NOW” I heard Harry yell. I rolled out of bed and shouted back “WHAT DID I DO NOW CURLY BOY?!” As I got to the bottom of the stairs I saw Zayn and Louis wetting them self and a very unhappy looking Niall. My eyebrows wrinkled together as I saw that harry was holding a camera and showing it to me. I got closer to the camera and saw a picture of me and Niall sleeping on the kitchen floor, with him drooling on me. I laughed myself it was a funny picture; Niall was not so impressed though.

Part 5 (2)

“It’s NOT funny; I look like a drunken idiot!” Protested Niall. “Umm that’s because you were dude.” Laughed Zayn. Niall got very frustrated and stormed off into the other room, I look at the way he went and shock my head. “Look guys it’s a funny picture but he don’t like it…” I started “Come on dude were not going to upload it or anything just like print it out and stick in our scrap book” Harry fought back with, “Anyway us 3 are just going out food shopping as there is like nothing in the kitchen we’ll be back in about 3 – 4 hours? You know we’ll bring back the shop” Louis winked at me and put both his arms round Harry and Zayn I rolled my eyes and laughed “Sure but make sure the food actually gets here and it’s not already digesting by the time your home”

They left and the door shut I walked into the living area and saw Niall with a red face, I got closer and saw that he was crying, I literally ran over to him and gave him the biggest hug ever. “Hey, Hey-Hey what’s wrong? Don’t be sad…” I said to him trying to make him feel better. All he did was scrunch up his face and shake his head. “I can’t believe they took a picture of me looking like that…” There was a pause then just as I was about to answer he said “Do you remember anything that happened last night Liam?” He looked my way and into my eyes. What do I say?...

NIALL’S POINT OF VIEW {P.O.V}

I remembered everything… I may have been a little tipsy but those feelings were there… I could feel them. Was he purely drunk or will he dodge the subject or maybe he remembered but thought I was drunk too… I tried to make the situation sound like I was worried about the picture but in all honestly the picture was a great way to get it out of him, I didn’t really care about the picture it was so funny it took all of me not to laugh.

I just needed to know, I don’t know what has happened to me. I love him so much that sometimes it hurts when he goes and says hello to the fans and calls them babe and kisses them. It so stupid but I’ve got such a close bond with him… I’ve liked him ever since the second week of being put together as One Direction. In Harry’s bungalow… It was cold one night and I was sleeping in my bed Liam comes in and checks that all the TV’s are off and I was sleeping and I was cold, he went and got his own cover and put it over me, I woke up and told him to come in the bed with me, in a friend way, and we spent the whole night talking and his a really deep guy and he has so much bottled up and his always so strong for the people he loves even if his not too strong himself he puts on a brave face.

He is actually amazing, and that night I fell for him hard, I don’t know how or why I just did.