Getting Together

Part 15

Harry’s P.O.V

I wrapped my arms around Niall’s waist as his hands moved to my neck. He started to rub my cheek as we kissed, I felt something wet against my lips and then realized it was Niall’s tongue asking for entrance, I granted him entrance and we explored each other’s mouths. This felt so… So right, it didn’t feel awkward at all and Niall was smiling into the kiss, his tongue kept rubbing up on my own and then he slowly started to suck on my tongue. I moaned slightly and pulled his hips closer to mine, trying to create no space between us. I was getting a bit too excited; I felt an erection growing in my jeans, I desperately tried to hide it but Niall noticed. He pulled away from the kiss and bites his lower lip seductively and tugged on my belt, he brought our hips smashing together and he kissed me once again, he is just so perfect. And now… Now he is all mine.

“Niall” I moan onto his mouth, he pulls away and looks at me smiling.

“Yeah Hazza?” He asks and he plays with my curls. I smile and kiss his lips once more again before I decide to tell him what I wanted to in the first place,

 “Louis is expecting me on our bromance date, and for you to have a date” I bite my lip at him, hoping that he’ll tell me to text Louis and say that me and Niall are going together… But I couldn’t do that to my best friend. Let me get one thing straight, I and Louis are NOT dating, he has a girlfriend. We’re just a bromance. But wait, this means he can take her out on a date! So then I can go with Niall! Oh wow… Mine and Niall’s first date. This sent a smile to my face before any of this was even arranged. He scrunched his nose up in the most adorable way ever and took his phone out his pocket, he was about to press dial and speak into the phone before I took it from him.

“Haz, what are you doing?” he chuckled at me in his Irish accent. Where he was still holding onto me I felt his chuckle though my whole body which gave me shivers.

“Let me talk to him please Niall?” I pouted which made him smile like crazy he nodded and gave me a quick hug and a peck on the lips before disappearing off into the kitchen, typical Niall.

My heart started to thud hard in my chest as I pressed the call button; I’ve never like ‘ditched’ him before… His best friend.

 “Hello!” I heard a cheery voice answer the phone, his grin was probably from ear to ear, he sounded too happy, and this made me laugh

“Hey boobear” I greeted him with, he sent out a high pitch giggle as he always does, the big tart.

“Curly!” he screamed back into the phone which made me laugh more

“Boo, I need to tell you something babe” I told him, I think I must have been sweating at this point.

“What is it babe?” he answered back, still in the same state of happiness.

“You know our date tonight?” I asked, now starting to feel the pressure

“How could I forget babe?” I could mentally see him winking down the phone.

“Well, I thought that since Eleanor hasn’t seen you in a while, that you should take her. I’m sure that’d make her happy.” I smiled down the phone, trying to convince myself.

“You’d do that for me Haz?” He asked in all serious tone this made me want to burst out laughing because he sounded dead serious, which rarely happens.

“Of course babe! I’ll take our little leprechaun so we can save him the trouble of finding a date yeah?” I smiled; this is working out pretty well!

“I love you curly!” he yelled down the phone

“I owe you one, okay well I’ve got to go and surprise her now, love you Hazza!” and with that he hung up. I let out a long held in breath and slumped down on the sofa and smiled to myself. I did pretty well. A few moments later Niall walked in biting into an apple and smiling with his mouth full. I rolled my eyes and smiled back at him as he came and lay on my legs, his head on my lap and his feet resting on the other end of the sofa.

“Stop growing babe” I joked with him and kissed his hair. He just smiled back at me and offered me a bite into his apple, so I accepted and took a normal size bite out of the green apple and chewed it quietly to myself that was until Niall broke the silence.

“So what did Louis say?”

He asked at me, his piercing blue eyes shot in the direction of mine, he was so gorgeous. I don’t know why I felt I was the only one falling for him, his perfect in every way possible. His not afraid to be himself, he doesn’t take to heart, too much, what people say about him because his happy with whom he is. I wish I could be that.

“He thanked me” I smiled at him, all impressed with myself, he looked at me in confusion

“What do you mean babe?”

I liked it when he called me babe; it made me feel somewhat important and wanted.

“Well, his now going on a date with his future wife all thanks to moi” I grinned out. He started to chuckled again, as did I. This is perfect; I don’t think it could get much better than this.

Liam’s P.O.V

Danielle opened the door and screamed in pleasure at whoever was at the door; I peered around the corner and saw one of the dancers,

“Come in Holly!” she smiled and waved grabbed her hand and pulled her in, as soon as her eyes hit mine, Holly knew something had happened.

“So, uh Liam what are you doing here?” she giggled out. I smiled and looked over to Danielle with a cheesy grin on my face

“I thought I’d come over here and” I walked over to Danielle and wrapped my arms around her waist

“And tell her how beautiful she is, and to ask her to be my girlfriend” I smiled at her and kissed the top of her head she smiled and nodded, even though she already gave me the answer earlier.

“Awee! Cute!” Holly clapped which made both of us laugh.

“Okay well, I was only coming over here to steal Danielle’s make up” she winked at us and then walked out, while grabbing Danielle’s makeup off of the side

“BITCH!” Danielle shouted out after her, after she left. I pulled her even closer to me and kissed her nose. “You’re beautiful” I mumbled into her hair. She smiled at me and kissed my nose back. “You’re amazing Liam” she told me, I smiled and just hugged her, this felt right, I haven’t felt right in a while, so this was a good feeling.

-----

sorry that my chappies are getting shorter and shorter the next one or the one after will be longer i promise ;) so yeah please comment<3

love, hugs & curls

~Kaytee