Welcome Tiegan

Part 20

“Liam, put the plate over there- oh and Ruth can you go get another chair we have more guests than intended.” Their mother asked them. Liam made the table making sure that everything was in place and smiling as he placed an extra fork next to his seat, as they were eating a roast dinner and they always have ice-cream and tined fruit for dessert. Ruth rushed out to the garden into the shed and she pulled out a spare chair “Who’s the other guest coming around mum?” Liam asked taking the plates off of his mother to lay out on the table, “Andy dear” she smiled. You could practically tell that Liam was jumping up and down in his mind; he’d have both of his best friends with him on his first day back with his family.

“Heyyy!” Liam’s head snapped towards the door fame as he saw his childhood best gal friend. He ran towards her and picked her up spinning her around “TIEGAN!” he shouted smiling setting her back down on the floor. Tiegan giggled as she was set back down on the floor, Liam slipped his arm around her shoulder and sat down on the sofa with him. Liam sat with his back to the arm of the chair with Tiegan placed between his legs so she was leaning on his chest. “How have you been?!” Liam asked still smiling, “I’ve been great actually, but been missing my best friend.” She grinned at him. “How are things with you and Rhii then?” He asked now pulling out his phone as it vibrated. Tiegan started to babble away about what her and Rhii had been up to but Liam was more focused on his phone.

{Liam’s P.O.V}

Heyy babe (: just making sure you got home safely, I also hope tat you enjoy your time back home, I’ll be missing you very much- you know I love you <3 And you know what I asked of you Liam babe… Me or Danielle….. I love you ~Niall

I smiled at the text and I felt my heart warm up, I was about to reply back but Tiegan took the phone out of my hand; my brain didn’t quite react as quick as I thought it would. I froze not wanting to, I needed to get the phone off of her, but by the time my brain decided to give me a hand she read the message. He laughed a bit unsteady “What the hell is going on Liam?” she held the phone up out of my reach as I was on the couch, I wanted to explain myself but I couldn’t. I started to stutter really badly, he took my arm and pulled me upstairs into my bedroom. She locked the door and pushed me on the bed.

“Explain.Now.Liam” she said a bit angrily, tapping her foot on the ground. “T-Tiegan its n-nothing I mean it-”

“Liam.James.Payne! You tell me what is going on right this second before I call Niall!” I just broke down crying, she ran over to me and started to rub my back. “Liam… What the hell is going on…”

I started to tell her everything, and by everything I mean everything. I told her about how I thought I was developing feelings for Niall when just meeting and getting put together as a band, I told her about when Niall broke up with me because of Harry, how then after that I got with Danielle but at the time I wasn’t sure if it was the right thing to do, I told her about me wanting Niall back but being happy with Danielle. I told her about the nights I stayed up crying wanting to kill myself because of how wrong I’m being, how unfair I’m being towards the both of them. How I don’t know who to choose, I told her everything in detail… Hoping she’d understand how confused I am.

She sighed as I finished but I just broke down in more tears. “Liam…” she rubbed my back more for comfort, “Hey, shush don’t cry look… I know… Well I think I can try and think about how confused you must be right now and I’m pretty sure its eating you alive… But Niall is right. You have to pick and you have to tell Danielle the truth…”

“But the thing was I had been telling her, I tell her every time I see her that I love Niall, I tell her that I’ve kissed him, but she just thinks it’s all for the Niam ‘act’ when actually it’s not an act at all Tiegan…” I looked down, now feeling disgusted with myself, how I could do that to the both of them…

“You have the holidays to think about it Liam, just… Just try and imagine life without one of them and see who you’d miss the most…”

“Tiegan I’m so confused…” I confessed rubbing my eyes from all the tears I cried.

“I’m not… gay… but… but there’s something about him, something that makes me want him, makes my body go crazy for him, he just makes me feel so safe and secure about myself when with him, he makes me so happy but it feels so right yet wrong…”

She nodded still rubbing my back waiting for me to carry on.

“And then Danielle… She’s every bit of right for me, she’s my ideal girl yet, I feel like I’m using her, when I want to be with her, but then I don’t… She’s amazing, she is always there and the boys love her, she makes me smile and she makes me laugh… I mean… I don’t know what to do Tiegan…”

She held me in a hug for a while, whispering words of comfort into my ears, she made sure my eyes weren’t still blotchy before we made our way back down to the dinner room. I saw Andy and we both shared a brotherly hug before we started to eat. The usual questions popped up like, how is tour, how is Danielle, am I eating my five a day, am I making sure the house is clean. After dinner mum always waits an hour before we have our pudding so our foot could set, Andy on the other hand had to leave, his mum was calling him and he had like twenty missed calls so he obviously did something wrong, Tiegan on the other hand pulled me back up to my bedroom to talk about the situation I’m in with Niall and Danielle.

We talked about my feelings and what I wanted, she got an old scrap book of mine and jotted them down so then I could look on it and ‘reflect’ as she called it, she wanted me to be happy so she thought that it would be a good idea to record all of what I said so it would make it easier on me. But truth be told I don’t know what my feelings are at the moment, I’m just so confused.

I told her about me and Niall sneaking around I told her about the whole double date thing and she didn’t tell me I was wrong or right she just stayed silent and wrote down everything I told her. Now and then she’d either look at me with confusion or maybe even disappointment. I wasn’t too sure but I was too busy finishing off my story to get into an argument with her over what expressions she is pulling.

After about an hour and a half we managed to fill up half of the bloody book! I was amazed at how much I had to say about them both and my feelings towards them… “I want to meet Danielle and see Niall again.” She announced. What, what? “What, are you kidding me?” I asked in disbelief. “No I’m being serious” she smiled… Great this means trouble…